No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa named tied to PED drug bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Marquez is probably the only fighter that isn't juicing and thus is above su****ion of anykind
    No way, after the shape he was in last time, there more more red flags then I could shake a stick at.

Boxing is fcuked until that Carbon Isotope Ratio testing, everyone can cheat as much as they like unless a Balco type bust happens. Check out Evan Fields, he's still "innocent" but its pretty obvious whats happening, how often do you see 50 years olds with that physique

Comment

How typical of Floyd fans. Trying to turn a thread about Gamboa into a Pacquiao thread.

Comment

I'm hoping boxing goes through what baseball did the past decade. It needs it

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          This. Bradley IMO is suspect right now. He claims he's a vegan yet has the most muscular body out of all the fighters. He claims he doesn't take any protein at all.

Vegan's get protein sources from tofu, almonds and other nuts, avocado, beans, grains etc. You can get all f your required proteins and good fats from non meat sources, though personally i am a carnivore and can't go more than 2 days without some type of meat.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            Stop lying. Manny didn't help his "clean" stance with all the ducking of the blood tests and excuses.
            Manny was and is still on juice IMO. You cannot just jump three weight classes and literally not lose speed or power and not put on ANY BODY FAT. What he did was not natural, and I'm talking about from a exercise science standpoint. I have no doubts.

It took YEARS for Mayweather to fill into 147 and he's still small. Manny literally jumped three weight classes and has put on little to no body fat. Not possible for someone natural.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
              nicknames people, nicknames

yuroidkis gamboa?
              So far we got Friod Mayweather, Pacriod and Yuriodkis Gamboa. Lol!

Comment

If true about Gamboa too, than I'm probably done with him too. I mean c'mon man.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  Vegan's get protein sources from tofu, almonds and other nuts, avocado, beans, grains etc. You can get all f your required proteins and good fats from non meat sources, though personally i am a carnivore and can't go more than 2 days without some type of meat.
                  cmon bro, those are very limited protein sources. There's nut much protein in those foods. We're talking about an elite athlete here with a lot of muscle.

Comment

Manny and Floyd have never been caught doing anything though, so we can't give them a fake name.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      How can that be? Lampley did a show on PEDs and used Marquez as a backdrop.
                      It's Maniac....he wouldn't believe Marquez was using even if Marquez had a press conference saying he did.
                      And in the slight chance that Maniac did believe it, he'd justify it by saying Marquez was evening the playing field.

Comment

Working...
                      X