No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa named tied to PED drug bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    You forgot to add Marquez to that list, he's suspected of using PEDs too.

Anyway, this is very upsetting but until he gets caught he's innocent in my eyes. Isn't that how it works?
    Marquez is probably the only fighter that isn't juicing and thus is above suspicion of anykind

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      THe article states he's on file being a client since 09 to 2012.
      Wasn't he being trained by Emmanuel Steward at the time? Uh oh.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
        I had a hunch that Gamboa might be a peds cheat, but my radar goes off the most strongly against Tim Bradley. That guys is a peds cheat is my guess. He claims he's a vegan for 6 months before a fight. No meat products. And when asked about Peterson using testosterone, he acted like he never heard of if.
        This. Bradley IMO is suspect right now. He claims he's a vegan yet has the most muscular body out of all the fighters. He claims he doesn't take any protein at all.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Wasn't he being trained by Emmanuel Steward at the time? Uh oh.
          no no no, I was talking about AROD.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Marquez is probably the only fighter that isn't juicing and thus is above suspicion of anykind
            How can that be? Lampley did a show on PEDs and used Marquez as a backdrop.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              THe article states he's on file being a client since 09 to 2012.

AROD that is.
              That means he was probably using all this time with Texas, he admitted to that, and from 04-09 while he was with the Yankees too. His cousin was getting him the PED's. Then after all that came out about his failed test in 2003, he probably wanted to find a different way to cheat, and went this route.

If true, then I've lost all respect for Rodriguez.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Why is that????????
                50 cent spends several millions buying out Gamboa's contract. At first this looked like a big loss for Bob Arum but months down the line Gamboa had to fight on a Top Rank undercard meaning Bob Arum was still able to profit of his name/services.

Now with this scandal his marketability/stock has diminished.

Comment

"leth the comitthion do ith job!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Yeah I don't get that either, Pacquiao wasn't mentioned yet because of all the mud the classless Mayweathers threw on his name you have people talking about him.

Gamboa is the issue here (and no, not all fighters are juicing, that's a cheat's mentality).
                    Stop lying. Manny didn't help his "clean" stance with all the ducking of the blood tests and excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                      Stop lying. Manny didn't help his "clean" stance with all the ducking of the blood tests and excuses.
                      They still want to act like Floyd was only reason it didn't happen.....all the while forgetting when it was the closest to happening, March 2010, Manny straight up ended negotiations and refused a 14 day testing cut off. Than proceeded to not agree to test until fight day for another year and a half after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X