Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Fkin Gamboa came here to embarass us and make a fool out of himself. Fkin idiot.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

He's far from alone, bro. He's just one of the guys that's been caught. Just a small fraction of the boxers that are using PEDs. People are slowing awakening to the fact that this PED thing is rampant. There are still many in denial, but most will come around soon enough.
    You don't understand how pissed off I am right now. I have never turned off a boxing match no matter whos fighting. But if all this **** is true I will be turning the channel for his fights. I feel the same I did when I found out he didnt show up for the press conference. But then we found out about his contractual issues. Not so sure he will be cleared from this tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      That's true if they're still juicing during training camp, but what if they stop like say, 3 months before the fight? They're clean when they train and fight.
      Juicing enough so as to not get caught. Is it cheating if you continue to pass the tests? I think this is the logic that fighters use to justify their actions. Gamboa hasn't failed a test yet, so it either means the testing is inadequate or he's not on something during fight time.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 01-29-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Juicing enough so as to not get caught. Is it cheating if you continue to pass the tests? I think this is the logic that fighters use to justify their actions. Gamboa hasn't failed a test yet, so it either means the testing is inadequate or he's not on something during fight time.
        Is it still cheating if you copy someone else's test answers on a college exam but the teacher doesnt catch you?

Fighters are never allowed to use PEDs, even without a fight lined up

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          You don't understand how pissed off I am right now. I have never turned off a boxing match no matter whos fighting. But if all this **** is true I will be turning the channel for his fights. I feel the same I did when I found out he didnt show up for the press conference. But then we found out about his contractual issues. Not so sure he will be cleared from this tho.

Wow. I hear you. Gamboa is implicated, there's no denying that.

As for me, the way I see it, there are so many athletes using banned substances that it's hard for me to blame only the ones that get caught. How many of Yuri's opponents weren't on something themselves? We may never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

As for me, the way I see it, there are so many athletes using banned substances that it's hard for me to blame only the ones that get caught. How many of Yuri's opponents weren't on something themselves? We may never know.
            Man, stop justifying Gamboa's steroid use, jesus

Comment

He's far from alone, bro. He's just one of the guys that's been caught. Just a small fraction of the boxers that are using PEDs. People are slowing awakening to the fact that this PED thing is rampant. There are still many in denial, but most will come around soon enough.
              That's a cheat's mentality and even if it was true he's still a dirtbag for cheating (if he cheated).

Man up, disassociate from the cheats, don't defend criminal behaviour.

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Floyd,kirkland,hopkins,trout,broner, are all suspect as well
                No they aren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Man, stop justifying Gamboa's steroid use, jesus
                  Man, just STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

That sounds like a way of justifying it and I'm not gonna do that. Unless his innoncence is proven he is fkin guilty to me.

Comment

Man, just STFU.
                      Your boy is a cheater.

Comment

Working...
                      X