Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Amir Khan rematch would you like to see this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    tough but winnable
    sounds like Prescott to me.

as for "getting KO'd again so soon after losing two fights in a row" and how that would impact his career, Khan's career is at a make or break point right now, anyway. if he can't navigate a Breidis Prescott, how much potential is really left in Khan?

Comment

I voted Prescott. He has always been available for the rematch and willing to fight Khan any time, any place for not much money.He constantly challenges and insults Khan. Khan could have fought him instead of slower fighters that can't punch. I think team Khan fears those long, fast punches that Prescott throws from all angles. If Khan won't avenge his Prescott loss he doesn't deserve a rematch with Garcia. I notice Khan never even talks about rematching Peterson anymore. I would like a Peterson rematch too. I think Khan vs. Prescott would make good money because of their history. I think Peterson would beat Khan in a rematch. Peterson is a more well rounded fighter than Khan. Khan has fast hands and power but he is fragile and does not handle pressure well at all.

Comment

All three.

Comment

Khan claims to be a world class fighter worthy to fight Mayweather or any other top guy. If he is that good he should not need hand picked confidence building fights against safe opponents. Lennox Lewis got KOed twice and did not take easy fights to build up his confidence. Hunter says Khan is ready for Garcia now. If that's true then beating Prescott should be easy. Prescott is not a top ten 140 pounder but he is probably a top 20 and higher ranked than Khan's last opponent. I really think because of his style and his sharp punches that Prescott has a good chance to beat Khan again and team Khan knows it.

Comment

Khans biscuit chin cant withstand the new malignaggi make it happen at 147

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X