No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux Close To Done For April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    narvaez fought more like clottey...guard up high and scared to throw.
    Narvaez fougth to take some nice cash back to Argentina. He's like 5 feet tall and punches like a newborn, ofcourse he didn't want to get ktfo.

I think the only one that "exposed" some of Donaire's technical flaws was Mathebula.

Comment

rigo will bore the **** out of donaire and the fans. he got the goods but his tentative ass will be his downfall. his fans like to brag about his body punching but he won't be able to do that because he's gonna be very careful and mindful of getting countered. he's not gonna lower his guard and try to go to the body especially against a very accurate counter puncher like donaire. donaire's power will always be at the back of rigo's mind. if he was tentative against opponents of lower class, what more against donaire.

Comment

only Cubans are excited for this fight, but its still good for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          Cant Wait! Rigo's gonna tax that ass... Boxing 101

Remember how bad Donaire's face looked after the Vasquez fight... Haha wait till Rigo land's 50% of his harder more accurate punches on Donaire's noggin.

I expect both of Donaire's eyes to be shut somewhere around the 8th round...after that Rigo's gonna be landing 70 to 80% percent of his punches forcing the ref to stop the fight. 10th round TKO! Rigo improves to 12-0!
          Simply not gonna happen.. My 10M points, Donaire will stop Rigo (11-1)!

Comment

Smh

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
            Simply not gonna happen.. My 10M points, Donaire will stop Rigo (11-1)!
            This fight is more dangerous than the Mares match IMO .. Donaire is going to have problem with Rigo for sure .. Donaire still the favorite but I think it will be a close one .. Ill honestly be shocked if donaire kos rigo .. I just don't see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
              Narvaez fougth to take some nice cash back to Argentina. He's like 5 feet tall and punches like a newborn, ofcourse he didn't want to get ktfo.

I think the only one that "exposed" some of Donaire's technical flaws was Mathebula.
              uhh...actually he doesn't punch like a newborn. He is small & came up in wt to fight nonito. He did expose Donaire impatience & ability to get wild or out of control. For wut reason should we have seen nonito swinging wildly at air & get himself tangled up in the ropes....that **** was ******. Also...donaire has no inside game...he had like a 5 or 6 inch height adv. & complained that the guy would throw shots....no he threw when he wanted to. Nonito shoulda been able to push him back & bully him & make him fight....I mean if he is as "great" as he's being made out to be. Nonito's face at the end proved narvaez could punch. He was like 37 yrs old & undefeated. Nonito didn't even make him breathe hard. or open his mouth...he kept looking back at him like "that's it..that''s all u got??" That was def an embarrassing fight IMO....But I'm not sold on donaire as a complete fighter anyway...he's very good. But I see holes.

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
                This fight is more dangerous than the Mares match IMO .. Donaire is going to have problem with Rigo for sure .. Donaire still the favorite but I think it will be a close one .. Ill honestly be shocked if donaire kos rigo .. I just don't see it happening
                If Rigo will go on forward every bit of round, then one should go down and i bet, it would be Rigo!

Comment

IF this fight happens and that's a MAJOR IF....I don't know who wins this fight. It's a pick'em. Rigo hasn't been tested on an elite professional level, but the guy was born to fight. Will his sickening body punches crush Donaire? Will Donaire's size pose a threat to Rigo? Will Donaire try to outbox Rigo? Great fight, I need answers. I'll be rooting for Rigo, but I wouldn't be surprised if Donaire edges him out, he's a good fighter as well, just make it happen Bobby.

Comment

Hope the Cuban doesn't do something ****** like out-price himself.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermartin View Post
                      uhh...actually he doesn't punch like a newborn. He is small & came up in wt to fight nonito. He did expose Donaire impatience & ability to get wild or out of control. For wut reason should we have seen nonito swinging wildly at air & get himself tangled up in the ropes....that **** was ******. Also...donaire has no inside game...he had like a 5 or 6 inch height adv. & complained that the guy would throw shots....no he threw when he wanted to. Nonito shoulda been able to push him back & bully him & make him fight....I mean if he is as "great" as he's being made out to be. Nonito's face at the end proved narvaez could punch. He was like 37 yrs old & undefeated. Nonito didn't even make him breathe hard. or open his mouth...he kept looking back at him like "that's it..that''s all u got??" That was def an embarrassing fight IMO....But I'm not sold on donaire as a complete fighter anyway...he's very good. But I see holes.
                      Completely agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X