Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux Close To Done For April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Rigo!!!!!!!..knock him out!!!

Comment

In light of the recent news, both these guys need to be tested asap!

Comment

good fight for the donaire haters

But would have rather seen mares in there vs the flash. In the end I got donaire by ud. I wonder what arum is paying donaire for this fight? Doubt its 1.5millie or more..........damn shame if it isnt.

Comment

I see Rigo showing his pedigree and landing some good shots, but I also see Donaire eventually starching him with the left hand. I just don't think Rigo's chin will hold up in the long run.

Comment

Yes!!!! This fight needs to happen, to set the record straight.

I'll stand by my original thoughts, if Donaire beats Rigondeaux, it's a very very good win. What will be funny though is this.....the Donaire fans that have called Rigondeaux overrated and nothing special, and said that Rigondeaux hasn't done anything....if Donaire beats Rigondeaux, they'll all of a sudden turn around and say it's an amazing win, even after slamming Rigondeaux for over a year now.

I just hope people keep it 100 whatever happens.

Comment

This is all BS until they are across the ring from each other. Until then this fight is a fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Larrysbird View Post
                In light of the recent news, both these guys need to be tested asap!
                Donaire is tested year-round.

Comment

Narvaez made Donaire look very human and exposed some technical flaws in his game. Rigondeaux will bring a similar style, which unlike Narvaez, his natural to him. He is also better defensively, bigger, stronger, and will be able to take advantage of the technical mistakes Donaire makes. Rigondeaux hasn't done enough as a pro for me to pick him over Donaire. But stylistically, I think he's a much tougher nut for Donaire to crack than Mares would be.

Comment

10 trillion on the american donaire to anyone who's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Yes!!!! This fight needs to happen, to set the record straight.

I'll stand by my original thoughts, if Donaire beats Rigondeaux, it's a very very good win. What will be funny though is this.....the Donaire fans that have called Rigondeaux overrated and nothing special, and said that Rigondeaux hasn't done anything....if Donaire beats Rigondeaux, they'll all of a sudden turn around and say it's an amazing win, even after slamming Rigondeaux for over a year now.

I just hope people keep it 100 whatever happens.
                      You had me nodding in agreement until the end.

Ain't gonna happen....

Comment

Working...
                      X