Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux Close To Done For April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of ppl hung on Rigo which hasn't really beat anybody of note.

Either this is Rigo's comming out party or he is going to get his first loss. I got Donaire UD in a boring fight

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      We dont get **** here on the east coast. lol not anything I wanna see anyway.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Didn't you hear? Broner-Rees is in AC!

Comment

I do think Rigo presents a stiffer test than Mares....but I still think DonAire wins a boring 12 round unanimous desision.

Comment

Nobody gets exposed in this fight.

Comment

Hate to jump the gun, but I really do think this is gonna happen.

WAR RIGO!

Comment

This is how boxing shpuld be, the best fighting the best. If donaire pulls this off i'll rate him but im going with rigo by ko via bodyshot. Arum wont let donaire lose on the scorecards which could result in a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                A lot of ppl hung on Rigo which hasn't really beat anybody of note.

Either this is Rigo's comming out party or he is going to get his first loss. I got Donaire UD in a boring fight
                Exactly, Rigo was great in the Olympics but the Olympics compared to Pro boxing is like comparing night and day, two different animals, and Rigo has only had 11 fights. This will be a technical fight with Donaire having the height, reach, and quickness over Rigo.. Since Rigo is pretty good defensively instead of Donaire mauling him he will probably just pick his shots and pot shot him all night.

Comment

Should be an interesting technical fight, i'm worried about Rigo's chin though.

Comment

Stylistically I think this is a tougher fight than the Mares fight. But I think also Rigo's amateur pedigree won't be enough against Donaire. A lot of us have put Rigo on a high pedestal without him really proving himself as a Pro and soley going by what he did as an amateur. I've seen Rigo fight and train in person and as I've stated the dude is the goods, but I just think Donaire is going to be too much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      Stylistically I think this is a tougher fight than the Mares fight. But I think also Rigo's amateur pedigree won't be enough against Donaire. A lot of us have put Rigo on a high pedestal without him really proving himself as a Pro and soley going by what he did as an amateur. I've seen Rigo fight and train in person and as I've stated the dude is the goods, but I just think Donaire is going to be too much for him.
                      Agreed. Tougher opponent for Donaire and also a stylistic nightmare for most boxing fans. If you don't like chess matches DO NOT WATCH THIS FIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                      X