Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mathysse vs Tim Bradley, who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Who the **** iz you?
    Fuccking Wazaa..Good to have ya back..

But to answer the question,Bradley wins...Different level of fighter imo..

Comment

I think Matthysse wins by KO because that is the way he usually wins. Bradley will try to stand his ground and slug it out but he will get stopped.

Comment

Id definitely pick bradley for this fight. Sans the power, hes about half a level above

Comment

Bradley is on a different level. Bradley 9-3 with Matthysee nuthugger fans saying Matthysee got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
            @140lbs...
            Depends who's the judges cause you know Bradley will run cause if he comes all forehead forward his moon head will get knock out

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I think Matthysse wins by KO because that is the way he usually wins. Bradley will try to stand his ground and slug it out but he will get stopped.
              Bradley won't stand his ground and trade with Matthysse.I think he would rough Matthysse up on the inside and outwork him.Bradley would win by decision

Comment

Matthysse would beat Bradley.Tim has no power in his punches to make Matthysse think twice about getting hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  Matthysse would beat Bradley.Tim has no power in his punches to make Matthysse think twice about getting hit.
                  I've heard this so much throughout Bradley's career..Don't people get tired of being wrong??

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                    Bradley is pretty mobile, I think his movement and ability to fight on the backfoot out-foxes Matthysse.

Comment

Matthyse can KO Bradley but a UD win for Tim is more likely. Bradley is much more mobile and can rough him up inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X