Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I actually think he stops Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      Canelo will get exhausted chasing the runner. But he won't be like Cotto who got frustrated going after the runner. There won't be stoppage in this fight especially everytime there's a runner in the fight. Canelo by UD or a draw.

BTW, has Trout signed up for the fight yet? He's probably having second thoughts. Pricing himself high is the way out.
      Trout is not a runner its called smart boxing ring generalship hit and not get hit Trout is going to give Canelo a boxing lesson

Comment

No way. If he did then he is the real deal, no doubt about it.

I think Canelo wins a UD though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          Trout is not a runner its called smart boxing ring generalship hit and not get hit Trout is going to give Canelo a boxing lesson
          Has Trout signed up for the fight yet? He must be having second thoughts. Only way to opt out of the fight is price himself out or make an excuse or something.

He's the first to tweet the Canelo fight won't push through because of the false arrest incident he got figured into. He broke the news as if he breathed a sigh of relief. You could tell the defeatist attitude when he knows the arrest was just a misunderstanding. (I mean he gives up easily for a fight he was calling out?) There's something strange about these guys. They pretend to want the fight and start calling out everyone and when their bluff is called, they'll do anything to get out of it.

Hope I'm wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Canelo KO's a bunch of c level fighters and he KO's Trout? WTF?!?!

My best larry impression

Exactly what I'm saying.Ppl must get easily impressed around here.

There needs to be Canelo UD via robbery vote.I believe Trout has enough to outbox him.

Comment

Canelo would Pacquiao him.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post

you mad bro?
                Cintron was hitting him flush with big shots. Funny thing is cintron looked horible, slow and way passed his days but yet still managed to hit canelo.

Comment

If Canelo KOes Trout or dominates him he will be the man of the divsion and I will jump on the bandwagon.

Otherwise he is still unproven and still a mystery in how will he do against a prime solid JrWW

Comment

If vanes can school trout then canelo can stop him....

Comment

A tough fight for both guys. Its hard to say Canelo will beat him based on who he has fought so far. If Canelo had a higher output, I'd be more willing to bet on him. As of now, Trout by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X