Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Posts Photo of Fight-Postponing Rib Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO.........that looks like the chest and stomach of Erik Morales, not Garcia. Not to mention, he mentions nothing of his finger and the caption at the bottom says "my left rib HAD a big lump on it". This tells me that it was an old injury or someone f'd up in their cover up efforts.

Comment

haha what a quality photo. this surly proves he is injured.

Comment

If Chop Chop did that with 16oz gloves imagine what Lucas does to him with 8oz gloves.

Comment

[QUOTE=wazaa.;12965036]I don't hate Danny.

But I dislike him for not fighting Matthysse.[/QUOT

The fight will happen stupid. He has a fight shceduled with Judah dumbass then Lucas can get it after the Khan rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            So where's all the haters lol at ppl really thinking Garcia ducking any of these fighters
            You on the Danny Garcia bandwagon so sit down. Ive been saying it for years that he was going to be a stud now all the ricans want to hop on the bandwagon after Cotto got his ass kicked.

Comment

I smell some bull!!

Hahaha, this picture proves ANYTHING????

Chop chop having different stories as well.....c'mon, at least make it look like you're not purposely re-scheduling so it gives you another excuse to avoid Lucas in May!

Comment

LOL lucas is getting in on this

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  LOL lucas is getting in on this

Excellent. That is the way he is gonna score the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                    just look at his feet. he's standing at an angle so one side appears larger than the other. LOL

just stand up and stand at a slight angle. suck in stomach and torque you're hips a bit and lo and behold one side is going to stick out more than the other.

where is the discoloration? assuming this rib injury was from a punch or repeated punches from Chop Chop don't you think the blood vessels on in the skin would be damaged as well?

ohh wait Chop Chop is really a Kung Fu master and can channel is Ki to only target the bone without damaging the skin.

only the most die hard jock riders are going to buy this load of ....
                    What a ****ing moron you are..

Comment

That picture proves nothing. It could be old, it could be another person. Wow people are so easily fooled. Running from Matthysse is cowardly but understandable. Matthysse is a monster. Running from an old crybaby Judah is just beyond pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X