No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Posts Photo of Fight-Postponing Rib Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
    His left foot sticks out further too; did he hurt his foot also????? This photo is stupid, is taken from the left side of his body so both his ribs and his left shoe stick out further than anything on the right side of his body in this picture....... STUPID!

I think they expected Zab Judah who did nothing, did not show up against Amir Khan, to show up with them. After further review, I think they are learning and concerned they picked the wrong Zab Judah, and this time around, he's very confident to fight the fight of his life, and Garcia's team doesn't want to risk any future big paydays with the larger named fighters. They know the 'right Zab' nearly knocked out Floyd Mayweather, JUNIOR, and this fight is too big of a risk......
    The photo with the bruised rib is CLEAR. You'd have to be blind to try and argue that it's not damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      And what if both rib and thumb is injured? For sake of argument though, let's say it was just a thumb injury. Even Chop Chop argues that Danny shouldn't fight.

Comment

Whether or not he now regrets his decision in picking Zab, he signed a contract and his father ran his mouth. Be and a man and stand by your word. Getting out of a fight this way is lame. I agree, it would be a much more interesting fight against Lucas, but Danny signed his name on that line, no one forced him to. If he picks another opponent, shows you the character of the guy.

Comment

Picture says it all, he really hurt his ribs, now nobody can say he's ducking Judah for now...

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
            Whether or not he now regrets his decision in picking Zab, he signed a contract and his father ran his mouth. Be and a man and stand by your word. Getting out of a fight this way is lame. I agree, it would be a much more interesting fight against Lucas, but Danny signed his name on that line, no one forced him to. If he picks another opponent, shows you the character of the guy.
            How is he getting out of a fight when it's been postponed to April?

Comment

Legit injury. No doubt about that. Love (hate) these guys coming up with the most insane excuses like the guy who said he stood a little to his left, sucked in his stomach etc etc - I mean, the guys who say anything about this injury, has 1) never EVER boxed before 2) no idea about the kind of damage a bruised rib can do to your stamina, breathing and workout - not to mention being punched there. Danny is a fighting man, no doubt about it - and why would he have any reason to duck Zab?

Comment

Seems like a minor bruise,you can pick these up in most fights,dont mean you should quit or not take the fight,but depends on the fighter if he has heart and determination.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Just shut up and go away.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    How is he getting out of a fight when it's been postponed to April?
                    I'm not saying that he's getting out of anything. There's a lot of speculation that he won't be facing Zab in April, which if that turns out to be the case, it's pretty disappointing.

Comment

How do we know this is Garcia? And why does a bruised rib look like a broken rib that didn't heal properly?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X