No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sturm, Soliman Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sturm, Soliman Face To Face at Final Presser

The final press conference took place for the Sturm-Soliman IBF middleweight title eliminator, which takes place on Friday at the ISS Dome in Dusseldorf, Germany.

Felix Sturm, Former: 3-Time Middleweight Champion: "I'm excited about Friday. It's great to be in Dusseldorf and I am in great shape. I had an excellent camp. Some of my sparring partners were able to clone his fighting style and I'm really prepared to fight a guy as unorthodox as Sam. The fight against him will still be very difficult but I'll prevent him from getting into his rhythm. I need to dictate the pace and the distance and I'm sure I'll do just that. Sam is a great challenge and I haven't looked past him. I'm completely focused on him. I want to become champion again and I'll make the first step towards that goal on Friday night. The fans are in for a real treat." [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is a complete mismatch. I think Sturm will handily defeat Soliman, and then Sam will dull the pain in one of his pseudo-meditative ice baths.

Comment

Just like Sturm, taking the road of least resistance.

Comment

Working...
      X