Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chop Chop Corley: Danny Garcia Had a Thumb Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, I'm borderline a Garcia hater as I think he's totally junk and waiting to get exposed, but to say he's ducking ZAB FCUKING JUDAH.....REALLY?

Even I can't believe he's ducking Zab.

Comment

POS fight anyways. Nothing lost here guys.

Comment

Originally posted by chav
        Come on guys, I'm borderline a Garcia hater as I think he's totally junk and waiting to get exposed, but to say he's ducking ZAB FCUKING JUDAH.....REALLY?

No dude. This is not about him ducking Judah. The point here is, that he rescheduled his fight so now instead of having time to fight 3 times he will only have time to fight twice. So what we're saying is, he will fight Judah and Khan cause GBP was already talking about a Khan rematch in the fall. And leaves Matthysse out...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA-
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Burner ©

This is weak and pathetic. B*tch made.

A mayweather fan calling someone b*tch made that's cute.
          burners the biggest commy b*tch on this website. watch what u say or he will put you on ignore lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post

It may not be that simple. Nobody thinks his just ducking Judah, but people do think there is some hidden agenda responsible for what sounds what may be a fake rib injury

Theres def something up, i dont know what but the pieces dont fit

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
              A mayweather fan calling someone b*tch made that's cute.
              dudes just riding the wave thats all...pay them no mind fam!!

so let me get this straight...dudes wanted to see Zab look like good money for about 4 rounds and then vanish like a hoe in the morning at about the 5th and starting b1tching and crying about **** that goes on every damn fight...really?!?...I was just looking at it as a stay busy showcase type of fight for Danny....help build that fanbase up for the Khan rematch...thats what I was looking at

dudes STILL can't see through Zab?!?....he talks harder than he fights....everybody knows that...we've been down this road with Zab before...smh...anyway, dudes who are tight about the injury can wait till April and see EXACTLY what I just said happen...all that matters is his sparring partner confirmed a injury....normally thats enough but it's Danny Garcia, the son of Angel...I get it then again I don't

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                dudes just riding the wave thats all...pay them no mind fam!!

so let me get this straight...dudes wanted to see Zab look like good money for about 4 rounds and then vanish like a hoe in the morning at about the 5th and starting b1tching and crying about **** that goes on every damn fight...really?!?...I was just looking at it as a stay busy showcase type of fight for Danny....help build that fanbase up for the Khan rematch...thats what I was looking at

dudes STILL can't see through Zab?!?....he talks harder than he fights....everybody knows that...we've been down this road with Zab before...smh...anyway, dudes who are tight about the injury can wait till April and see EXACTLY what I just said happen...all that matters is his sparring partner confirmed a injury....normally thats enough but it's Danny Garcia, the son of Angel...I get it then again I don't
                Danny needs to fight Matthysse. The fans want that fight. No one cares about the Zab fight other than the smack talk element of Judah/Angel. When I see that tweet that Danny put out there about taking pills 30 minutes before a fight, it just proves Lucas is on his mind. His injury is strange, and came at a weird time. Plus, there are a lot of contradictory stories coming from people close to his camp. If he wants to continue to be considered the #1 guy at 140, he needs to fight Matthysse, because a lot of boxing fans, including myself, think he is the #1 guy at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  No dude. This is not about him ducking Judah. The point here is, that he rescheduled his fight so now instead of having time to fight 3 times he will only have time to fight twice. So what we're saying is, he will fight Judah and Khan cause GBP was already talking about a Khan rematch in the fall. And leaves Matthysse out...

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  It may not be that simple. Nobody thinks his just ducking Judah, but people do think there is some hidden agenda responsible for what sounds what may be a fake rib injury

Theres def something up, i dont know what but the pieces dont fit
                  Good point lads.

Khan will have ramadan from 9th July for 30 days and he will probably only have 2 fights this year, maybe 3 at a push, so you guys could be right. Al Haymon is the master mind behind most things in the boxing world and as he's behind Garcia, you can never count out what his mind is thinking and scheming.

This thread should be in the Lounge with all the conspiracy theories

Comment

Garcia/Jab fight was a financial bust

The promoters were losing big time on the Feb fight with Garcia. No tickets were being purchased. Huge money loss. empty seats in Brooklyn Arena. garcia has no fan base and Jab is hated.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                      I'm sorry but Danny Garcia is ducking hard core. bruised rib or thumb?

Andre Ward BROKE his hand in training camp and yet he still fought Carl Froch and won.

didn't Sergio Martinez sprain his MCL in training camp and yet still fought Chavez jr?

Mayweather had a rotator cuff injury and still fought Castillo

you got to be a hard core dick rider to believe anything coming from the Garcia camp.
                      Like Ward-Froch, Garcia-Judah got postponed. He postponed the fight to heal a cut over his right eye. Also, we don't know if Ward had a broken hand before the fight, he injured it in a training session which doesn't necessarily mean broke. Mostly likely he further injured it and suffered a broken hand during the 6th round of the fight. Although not serious now, further injuring the thumb during the fight might be the main concern in the Garcia camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X