Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kluch: Boytsov Fights For Us, or He Won’t Fight at All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kluch: Boytsov Fights For Us, or He Won’t Fight at All!

According to the recent news, Denis Boytsov (31-0, 25 KOs), a highly ranked perennial heavyweight contender from Orel, Russia, will make his 2013 debut on Feb. 17 in Schwerin, Germany, against formerly ranked fringe contender Marcelo Luiz Nascimento (16-4, 14 KOs) of Brazil. Boytsov, 26, is presently in Hamburg, preparing for the bout with his chief coach Owen Rees.

[Click Here To Read More]

What a piece of **** Kluch is.

Comment

Sad..... Just let the man fight...

Comment

Surely part of any contract would state that if it goes into bankruptcy and cannot do business anymore that any/all people under contract would be easily able to get out of it. A contract is a two way thing, and if a company goes out of business and into bankruptcy, then it cannot fulfil its part of the contract that would need to allow a fighter to make his career/living and earn money doing what it is that he needs to do in order to make a living.

No one can be dumb enough, and it wouldn't hold up in court surely, to sign a contract that clearly and emphatically states "We do not have to pay, organise, fulfil any requirements or obligations necessary to allow said fighter to make any money or living and we can also stop said fighter from ever being able to make any kind of living by having the right to stop him ever fighting...even if we go out of business and can't pay him even if we did organise a fight because we have filed for bankruptcy, thus we have no money and no business"

Comment

Boytsov's career is getting ruined by this.

Comment

Sick human beings. Actually barely human at all what a piece of ****!!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Surely part of any contract would state that if it goes into bankruptcy and cannot do business anymore that any/all people under contract would be easily able to get out of it. A contract is a two way thing, and if a company goes out of business and into bankruptcy, then it cannot fulfil its part of the contract that would need to allow a fighter to make his career/living and earn money doing what it is that he needs to do in order to make a living.

No one can be dumb enough, and it wouldn't hold up in court surely, to sign a contract that clearly and emphatically states "We do not have to pay, organise, fulfil any requirements or obligations necessary to allow said fighter to make any money or living and we can also stop said fighter from ever being able to make any kind of living by having the right to stop him ever fighting...even if we go out of business and can't pay him even if we did organise a fight because we have filed for bankruptcy, thus we have no money and no business"
              I'm wondering the same exact thing. Boystov is a fighter people are wanting to see in a flailing division. Universum is in the dumpster right now. There has got to be a way for Boystov to get out from under all of it before his career slips away.

Comment

Klutch must be an extremely selfish and vindictive man.

Comment

Why doesn't Boystov come to the U.S. and fight? I don't think Universum can enforce contractual agreements over here. Foreign transplants Tomasz Adamek and Glaskov have both had success making a living boxing in the U.S. - I don't see why Boytsov can't do the same..

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    Boytsov's career is getting ruined by this.
                    What you make of Boytsov in a coma and Kluch's previous promises to destroy the Russians career ?

I'm sure Kluch is behind his injuries. i hope Kluch is apprehended by Putin and his boys, I hear Kadyrov's basement can be an accommodating and homely.

Comment

Working...
                    X