Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gary Russell jr vs Mikey Garcia who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Gary pulls out a week before the fight
    lol..........I agree with this

Comment

DC what anyone says Russell Jr. Is overrated who fights a bunch of tomato cans.

Mikey would beat this guys ass inside out.

Comment

I like Russell and he has all the potential in the world but so far he has beaten up a bunch of cab drivers. Mikey is more proven so I got to go with Garcia right now til Gary shows me something against stiffer competition.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
          I like Russell and he has all the potential in the world but so far he has beaten up a bunch of cab drivers. Mikey is more proven so I got to go with Garcia right now til Gary shows me something against stiffer competition.
          ya i really cant argue that i just feel hell be top 10 p4p in next couple years

Comment

I thought Jr was supposed to be fighting Ponce De Leon. Any news on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              He did call him out once, but PDL is scheduled to fight Jayson Velez.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                i would love to see this match up maybe not now but in a year or 2 anyone else agree?
                in 2 years I don't know. Right now I'll take Mikey by KO.

Russell has the higher ceiling but Mikey is a tough, smart SOB who will give anyone a real good fight even if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapid Counter

He did call him out once, but PDL is scheduled to fight Jayson Velez.
                  No. Ponce is fighting Velez with Russell Jr as the co main event. Then Russell Jr is supposed to fight the winner this year. Supposedly Russell Jr is finally stepping up on this card. We will see...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Garcia in a uneventful 12 UD.

Comment

In time Gary Russell Jr, I believe will be the face of boxing. His speed and combinations are outstanding. It is unfortunate we don't get to see him fight more often but his skills are tremendous. Looking forward to watch more of his career!

Comment

Working...
                      X