Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia responds to Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't need to be at the fight, the most important thing is for Garcia to fight Lucas M next (after judah) not whether he is or was attending a Lucas fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      He doesn't need to be at the fight, the most important thing is for Garcia to fight Lucas M next (after judah) not whether he is or was attending a Lucas fight.
      If you're serious about fighting someone wouldn't you be there to study them live and see what they do? So that you can have a better judgement of their speed, power, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        If you're serious about fighting someone wouldn't you be there to study them live and see what they do? So that you can have a better judgement of their speed, power, etc.?
        To be honest? Nah but I do think there might be something shady going on because Garcia himself has confirm that he had a rib injury while his sparring partner claimed it was a thumb injury, with the fight push back to April I could see how Khan gets his rematch before Lucas gets his shot especially with Khan pencilled in for an April fight already, Now am guessing Garcia fights Khan if both wins in April... That would be sad.

Comment

Twitter went crazy last night and he tweeted that after everybody was calling for the fight (Garcia-Matthysse)..... Shortly after that the story was broke that he might be pulling out of the fight with Judah

Comment

Originally posted by Ray*
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

To be honest? Nah but I do think there might be something shady going on because Garcia himself has confirm that he had a rib injury while his sparring partner claimed it was a thumb injury, with the fight push back to April I could see how Khan gets his rematch before Lucas gets his shot especially with Khan pencilled in for an April fight already, Now am guessing Garcia fights Khan if both wins in April... That would be sad.
            Its a flawless strategy and its coming to fruition. The only thing that can save Matthysse is the WBC.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Matthysse needs to be there and talk s**t to Danny father on April 27th if he wants the fight. That will get him in the ring with him.

Comment

Seriously? Y'all need to loosen up your grip on this kid! why should it manner if he posted tweets before or after the Matthysse fight?

Danny ain't scared of the fight game, if he was he would've became an architect instead of a boxer. lol

I have a feeling the WBC will push for this fight to materialize. patience is key!!

Comment

His only response should be "If I beat Judah I'll fight you next.". If he fights anybody but Matthysse after Judah he is a chicken.

Comment

so the campaign is in full swing huh?...you dudes never seem to amaze me..smh

Comment

Working...
                    X