Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Dallas Jr.....WHO??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my join date is 2011. I don't know who Jack is.

from the comparisons i've gotten I take he was a top bloke worthy of my respect

Comment

are you dapeedreean?

Comment

This thread was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Weren't you saying Broner was the next Fighter of The Decade after he beat Perez?

Weren't you saying Berto was an elite beast?

Oh I get it Morales is an overrated bum, and Lucas isn't shit .

But if they had grown up in Harlem and came out to rap music they would be HOF ATG ELITE MOSTER P4Ps

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            So he fights Dallas who I'd wager good money would beat the morales Danny just fought yet nothing is said about that (...might be a toss up but you get the point lol)? Morales stepped around that ring like he was missing his walker. Let's not forget lucas just beat Ajose who some believed to be among the top 3 140 pounders.. Lucas has fought the better fighters and "won". There's...no hype about that. Sure, some people are taking it far but Lucas is past hype at this point and has shown to be the truth. Garcia is considerably more over hyped over 3 wins... 2 being Morales.. One Kahn (coming off a loss...). Give credit where it's due at least. You'd have to be knee deep in fandom to think Broner OR Garcia should be favored over Lucas. Will Broner eventually become a better fighter? Seems like it. Is he better now? Lucas has fought the better fighters and "won". Give him his props at least. GGG is hype. Rigo is hype, Broner is starting to live up to his...but Lucas has fought legit dudes. Let the fanatics do their thing and just sit back, bro. It's not a good look with these threads. No offense... Lucas has done more than Broner. How can you even hate a dude who pretty much doesn't speak and is only interested in fighting the best!? Wtf man
            i wouldnt bet money on that, thats a cappy bet. dallas is a c level fighter at best. and yes, ppl are totally going goo goo for mathysse. hes a good fighter sure, but hes nowhere near the killer ppl make him out to be. unless all of a sudden both alexander and zab judah ae great fighters. is that what we are saying??

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
              Ok Matthysee ko'd some dude who has never beaten anyone worth mentioning..WOW,...Are people really going crazy over this??he ko'd a c class fighter big fucking deal..now we get ridiculous threads bout Garcia being scared,Mattyhsee fighting Floyd,Broner bring shook..REALLY???? Ya'll are to easily impressed on here
              ya i agree seems like people always freak out over someone after one fight. people act like he is the next p4p #1

Comment

Noi cai lon gi vay? eo hieu luon. dcm

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                  Ok Matthysee ko'd some dude who has never beaten anyone worth mentioning..WOW,...Are people really going crazy over this??he ko'd a c class fighter big fucking deal..now we get ridiculous threads bout Garcia being scared,Mattyhsee fighting Floyd,Broner bring shook..REALLY???? Ya'll are to easily impressed on here
                  The better question is how the posters who said this fight and the Lundy fight (whereHank was moving up) were good fights for someone they consider to be the best JWW in the world also said Lundy was a bum when Broner was going to move up to fight him.

Lucas has tremendous power. But zab outboxed him for 7 rounds before Lucas got in the groove. Is Lucas going to take 7 or more rounds to figure out everyboxer with movement he faces? If so, he will continue to lose close fights where he doesn't get a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    The better question is how the posters who said this fight and the Lundy fight (whereHank was moving up) were good fights for someone they consider to be the best JWW in the world also said Lundy was a bum when Broner was going to move up to fight him.

Lucas has tremendous power. But zab outboxed him for 7 rounds before Lucas got in the groove. Is Lucas going to take 7 or more rounds to figure out everyboxer with movement he faces? If so, he will continue to lose close fights where he doesn't get a KO.
                    NO ONE thought this fight was good, especially those of us who like Matthysse. And the only people who thought the Lundy fight was good are the people who don't think Matthysse is very good and were deluding themselves into believing Lundy could beat him.

His fans, like myself, were angry at both fights, because they are ridiculous fights for a guy like Matthysse to be fighting. We want to see him fight the best, but the best are avoiding him.

And I'll just keep repeating this every time someone brings up Judah and Alexander. Number one, most people don't believe he lost either fight, and there's literally no way Alexander beat him. Secondly, if people can't see the difference in Matthysse from those fights to now, its only because they are purposely blinding themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      NO ONE thought this fight was good, especially those of us who like Matthysse. And the only people who thought the Lundy fight was good are the people who don't think Matthysse is very good and were deluding themselves into believing Lundy could beat him.

His fans, like myself, were angry at both fights, because they are ridiculous fights for a guy like Matthysse to be fighting. We want to see him fight the best, but the best are avoiding him.

And I'll just keep repeating this every time someone brings up Judah and Alexander. Number one, most people don't believe he lost either fight, and there's literally no way Alexander beat him. Secondly, if people can't see the difference in Matthysse from those fights to now, its only because they are purposely blinding themselves.
                      I don't recall you being the one of those guys. But they were here and I think if Lundy and Dallas are acceptable then we have another Manny situation, where fans want to see Lucas KO someone and will justify any opponent.

I agree the Alexander fight should have gone to Lucas but it wasn't a robbery IMO. The zab fight Istrongly disagree. If the fight went 1 more round, he would've knocked zab out. That said, he gave away too much too early. I'd pick lucas in the rematch because he'd fight smarter.

Since the zab fight, other than Devon he has fought chop chop, soto, olusegon and 2 bums.
                      Respectfully he has improved but the quality of opposition is well below zab. He has been given opponents to look good, which he has.

Everyone wants to fight the best because the best usually means more money. I know on NSB, avoiding is the thing, but in reality Lucas having to withdraw from the Morales fight hurt his career progression.

He will eventually get big fights, like the way Hagler got them.

Comment

Working...
                      X