No announcement yet.

Mike Dallas Jr.....WHO??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    I just liked how lucas gave that evil grin and I wish they had the camera on virgil when that happened LOL I cant stand that dude.
    Virgil looked shook when Lucas walked by him to talk to Dallas

Comment

Lucas settled for this bum cause faggot boy ducked him and Hank Lundy pulled out. Then proves Dallas didn't belong in the same ring as him and left no doubt by brutally KOing him in about 2 and half minutes. What fucking more do you guys want, larry and burner??

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Lucas settled for this bum cause faggot boy ducked him and Hank Lundy pulled out. Then proves Dallas didn't belong in the same ring as him and left no doubt by brutally KOing him in about 2 and half minutes. What fucking more do you guys want, larry and burner??
        The hell are you talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          The hell are you talking about.
          My bad, just meant larry. Yall the same to me.

Comment

Ya'll hype up fighters for beating c-class nobodies then **** on elite fighters for beating A-class world champions

Comment

My bad, just meant larry. Yall the same to me.
              I cant tell you and Jack a.k.a Maniac310 apart either.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                I cant tell you and Jack a.k.a Maniac310 apart either.

Maniac is jack?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                  Maniac is jack?
                  No. Maniac is my ALT. I don't know who Jack is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                    Ok Matthysee ko'd some dude who has never beaten anyone worth mentioning..WOW,...Are people really going crazy over this??he ko'd a c class fighter big fucking deal..now we get ridiculous threads bout Garcia being scared,Mattyhsee fighting Floyd,Broner bring shook..REALLY???? Ya'll are to easily impressed on here
                    So he fights Dallas who I'd wager good money would beat the morales Danny just fought yet nothing is said about that (...might be a toss up but you get the point lol)? Morales stepped around that ring like he was missing his walker. Let's not forget lucas just beat Ajose who some believed to be among the top 3 140 pounders.. Lucas has fought the better fighters and "won". There's...no hype about that. Sure, some people are taking it far but Lucas is past hype at this point and has shown to be the truth. Garcia is considerably more over hyped over 3 wins... 2 being Morales.. One Kahn (coming off a loss...). Give credit where it's due at least. You'd have to be knee deep in fandom to think Broner OR Garcia should be favored over Lucas. Will Broner eventually become a better fighter? Seems like it. Is he better now? Lucas has fought the better fighters and "won". Give him his props at least. GGG is hype. Rigo is hype, Broner is starting to live up to his...but Lucas has fought legit dudes. Let the fanatics do their thing and just sit back, bro. It's not a good look with these threads. No offense... Lucas has done more than Broner. How can you even hate a dude who pretty much doesn't speak and is only interested in fighting the best!? Wtf man

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X