Comments Thread For: Matthysse Shoots Down Maidana Showdown, For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
    lol

Do you think Maidana should get the Mayweather fight instead? JUST SAY IT SO WE KNOW YOU'RE INSANE.
    According to the apologist's logic, all Maidana has to do is beat sorry ass Berto and Mayweather is next. Ghost's other ww win is eclipsed by Maidana's. Karass>Aydin.

Besides Maidana daddy's Ortiz but Ortiz went on to get Mayweather, because he beat Berto..

Apparently Berto is the official road to Mayweather.

The apologist's logic is sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
      People who think Ghost is top of the crop are idiots. And Soto Karass was giving Maidana hell up until the 7th or 8th round.
      i agree......the ghost is midcore.

but to be fair to soto karass he gives a lot of people hell. he's a volume puncher with tremendous heart & determination.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        They need to stop trying to force Lucas vs Marcos, it reminds of me two kids in school that dont want to fight but everyone keeps egging them on. Make Lucas vs Garcia!
        what if the fans want to see it...

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
          what if the fans want to see it...
          I want to see it too but it doesnt need to be made RIGHT AWAY. The demand will always be there, and besides lucas is 140 and maidana is 147. Garcia/Matthysse makes the most sense.

Comment

With every new development, I like the guy more. War Matthysse! Don't let GBP dictate your career. You're from Argentina and that's not as "marketable" as being from PR or Mexico. You get robbed in the States for the same damn reason. Whatever, you are the best at 140. You want to KO Garcia and prove it in the ring. THAT I can respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
              Unranked yet he destroyed the guy that just beat someone our beloved "Ghost" went life and death with

Ghost is top of the crop according to many.
              Triangle theories don't work brah

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                But they're so tempting!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Its not just a triangle theory just by itself. Its evidence gleaned from different perspectives. Maidana has a bomb in his right hand which he aims liberally and often, landing crashing crushing missiles on his opponents' domes. If they are there to be hit, then it becomes a question of toughness and power. Resilience and ferocity. Edge Maidana all day, from watching fights of both men. I knew this prior to Karass defeating Aydin, check it if you wish. The recent development only serves to reinforce my belief of Maidana's supremacy over Ghost, not form its foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    Its not just a triangle theory just by itself. Its evidence gleaned from different perspectives. Maidana has a bomb in his right hand which he aims liberally and often, landing crashing crushing missiles on his opponents' domes. If they are there to be hit, then it becomes a question of toughness and power. Resilience and ferocity. Edge Maidana all day, from watching fights of both men. I knew this prior to Karass defeating Aydin, check it if you wish. The recent development only serves to reinforce my belief of Maidana's supremacy over Ghost, not form its foundation.
                    I bet you said this prior to the khan and Devon fights

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                      People who think Ghost is top of the crop are idiots. And Soto Karass was giving Maidana hell up until the 7th or 8th round.
                      maidana isn't even considered a welterweight but he's 1 of only 2 to stop a much bigger JSK; karass even dwarfed a career welterweight last night. certain people make it seem like maidana was being beaten pillar to post in that fight but he looked like a fresh fighter at the time of the stoppage. karass is no bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X