Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Matthysse? Will It Ever Happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real question is, "Will Floyd Mayweather avoid Matthyse in 2014?"

Most definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Never. Broner will have a protected career. We already saw it in the way he called out Guerrero and then was shook when Rob got in his face. Broner's handlers will not risk what they feel is a future cash cow.
      Broner would beat the hell out of Guerrero. Aint nobody scared of Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        The real question is, "Will Floyd Mayweather avoid Matthyse in 2014?"

Most definitely.
        bahahahaha. whats wrong with this site???

Comment

I think Matthysse would KO Broner and Golden Boy won't let that happen.

Comment

Watching Broners maturation my best guess would be he hits 140lbs when he's 25yrs old! He makes 35 easily but that will get tuffer however I don't see him at 147 at all!! The only way is if theres money there that he can't earn at 140! I think this kid and his people will move carefully and tactfully because at his age he's in control! Theres NO hurry to do anything they don't want to do!! Ofcourse fans see things differently but I have a feeling this kid wants to take on the best but its smart to parlay options at the right times!
            Fighting is the easier part of boxing the business can be brutal! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              That's the Mayweather vs Pacquiao of next year. Slick boxer-puncher who talks vs. a slient destroyer with the most devastating punch in the game. I'll be there live if it ever happens, no matter where it is.
              if they both be destroying dudes and meet at 147 and it happens in vegas Ill be their too.

Comment

Broner via SD. He's younger, slicker, and he has better defense than Matthyse.

Comment

Who knows wtf will happen, this fight is 50/50 im pulling for team USA all day though

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Broner would beat the hell out of Guerrero. Aint nobody scared of Guerrero.
                    Just like Berto was supposed to, right? Predictions ain't your bag. Broner was visibly shook and you play yourself when you deny that ****. Ran his mouth, then *****ed out. Guerrero fights anyone.

Comment

Who cares.

Rios, Garcia and Matthysee need to all be fighting each other. Then we'll see whos still left at 140 for Broner when he moves up.

Broner has work to do at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X