Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather ever fight an opponent we really want him to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol pac-boy was the one claiming mosley would merk Floyd before they fought.

look at the tune that queer-as-fruit c0ck puppet is singing now.

lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      floyd at that time, I don't believe he was.

so, as I said, you choose fights that had no chance of happening. as soon as cotto left TR, the floyd fight was made. I would think this fact alone would be enough for you to reconsider the conclusions in your original post.
      he actually still isnt. goldenboy promote his fights.

no i didnt choose fights that had no chance of happening. if i did id of said something stupid like fight klitschko.

look at the thread title. its a very simple question. i really wanted to see him fight undefeated cotto, margarito and pacquiao.

how can i reconsider if thats the fights i wanted to see? shall i say, oh i didnt want to see floyd vs cotto, margarito or pacquiao???

dont sit there and tell me you didnt want to see mayweather vs cotto in 08. dont sit there and tell me you didnt want to see mayweather vs margarito.
      dont sit there and tell me you didnt want to see mayweather vs pacquiao because you bloody did and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        he actually still isnt. goldenboy promote his fights.

no i didnt choose fights that had no chance of happening. if i did id of said something stupid like fight klitschko.

look at the thread title. its a very simple question. i really wanted to see him fight undefeated cotto, margarito and pacquiao.

how can i reconsider if thats the fights i wanted to see? shall i say, oh i didnt want to see floyd vs cotto, margarito or pacquiao???

dont sit there and tell me you didnt want to see mayweather vs cotto in 08. dont sit there and tell me you didnt want to see mayweather vs margarito.
        dont sit there and tell me you didnt want to see mayweather vs pacquiao because you bloody did and you know it.
        of course we all wanted to see those fights. bu the thread question asks will Mayweather ever fight someone we want to. In 08, floyd couldn't give you those fights primarily because those boxers promoter wouldn't work with him for reasons we had discussed.

its like you are saying you only wanted to see floyd fight cotto when he was undefeated. why did cotto have to be undefeated? are you saying once miguel lost did that make him unfit for a floyd fight?

So Mayweather did give you a cotto fight as soon as he could, when Cotto left TR. Manny and Margs never left TR so floyd couldn't give them to you.

your conclusion was floyd didn't give you the fights because he fights the guys who bring the most cash for the least risk. then you cited these fights as examples of that conclusion. these fights in no way support that conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          of course we all wanted to see those fights. bu the thread question asks will Mayweather ever fight someone we want to. In 08, floyd couldn't give you those fights primarily because those boxers promoter wouldn't work with him for reasons we had discussed.

its like you are saying you only wanted to see floyd fight cotto when he was undefeated. why did cotto have to be undefeated? are you saying once miguel lost did that make him unfit for a floyd fight?

So Mayweather did give you a cotto fight as soon as he could, when Cotto left TR. Manny and Margs never left TR so floyd couldn't give them to you.

your conclusion was floyd didn't give you the fights because he fights the guys who bring the most cash for the least risk. then you cited these fights as examples of that conclusion. these fights in no way support that conclusion.
          Maybe it was Floyd who wouldn't work with Bob..

Comment

• Originally posted by MUFC#1 View Post
            Maybe it was Floyd who wouldn't work with Bob..
            Possibly. If someone was under-paying me, I wouldn't want to work with them either.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
              lol pac-boy was the one claiming mosley would merk Floyd before they fought.

look at the tune that queer-as-fruit c0ck puppet is singing now.

lmao.
              Quote me on it or STFU. LOL you cant dummy! :AOR: Look how easy it is to make people like this look like a dumbass! :WORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Possibly. If someone was under-paying me, I wouldn't want to work with them either.
                There's a set limit a promoter can take. If Floyd wasn't happy with what Arum's cut was, he shouldn't have signed with him in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by MUFC#1 View Post
                  There's a set limit a promoter can take. If Floyd wasn't happy with what Arum's cut was, he shouldn't have signed with him in the first place.
                  A set limit? Uhh yeah...based on what the fight sells.

Comment

• I think the thread should be when will Floyd work as hard as his peers do, and fight more than once a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      A set limit? Uhh yeah...based on what the fight sells.
                      Floyd claims he was being paid very well under Arum. Considering he was only on a 4m-5m guarantee for Judah but claims to have made 12m from a PPV that done 450k buys. Dont sound to me like he was being underpaid.

This is a fighter who claims one fight that legacy doesn't pay the bills and the next fight says it's not about money and it's legacy and the fans what matters...
                      Last edited by DonairesRevenge; 01-29-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X