Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Fans: What would Amir Khan have to do, to get your respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got my respect in the ring when he fought back and kept getting up vs Garcia. But outside of it he talks too much ****. Lucky punch robbery ect

Comment

I would be happy with him just fighting Prescott and Garcia and if he's 2 and 0 there. Then him going up to 147 and fighting there. He just has to bounce back and get his get backs right now.

Comment

khan is awesome IMO

Comment

I think the hate for Khan is mostly unfair.

But that being said, he would have gained some respect if he'd rematched Prescott and beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Man this post is so on point. Green K to you. Keyboard warriors on here have no respect anymore, it's disgusting.

Anyway, back to the topic, I respect any man that laces up the gloves and steps in the ring. The poll you put up is obviously catered to only picking two extremes, either you like him or you hate him, so I didn't vote for any. I think true boxing fans don't hate him, but they dislike the things he says. We all respect him for being an exciting fighter and stepping in the ring with the people he's stepped in with, but when he opens up his mouth and says some off the wall stuff, it really turns people off. Bottom line, fans respect Khan the boxer, not the person.
            this ^^

no objective voting options.

Comment

Stop crying like a girl every time things don't go his way. Stop blaming people for his own shortcomings. Accept responsibility like a man. Stop acting like his situation is unique and he deserves or is owed certain opportunities that others had to work their whole lives for. That's all I got for now.

Comment

I think most people don't like him because of his ego, he should try being a little more humble.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                  I think most people don't like him because of his ego, he should try being a little more humble.
                  most of the people telling him to be humble don't know the first ****ing thing about it. they can't even be humble on a boxing forum, what makes you think they would be humble as a world champion.

Comment

He would have to fight someone his own size not molina n diaz...that **** reaks of bloody vagina...i was at tha molina vs khan fight and molina had no chance in hell...khan and his fans acted like this was something to be proud of...when he steps up competition to a world class level against a true threat he folds...maidana beat him like a drum prescott sat him on his ass royally...peterson isnt really a mentally strong fighter but he even bashed up khan...garcia is tha truth and we saw how that turned out...rematch garcia or fight broner or rios and win then i will show love but untill then im not sold!

Comment

He already has my respect. Through I admit, I would LOVE to see him beat Matthyse and derails his unjustified hype train.

Khan would boxed Maidana...It's very possible he could do the same to overrated Matthyse who lost to Zab Judah

Comment

Working...
                      X