Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Fans: What would Amir Khan have to do, to get your respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish he would stop running his mouth and stop saying stupid shit. I would also like for him to fight Matthysse or Allakhverdiev and earn his title shot instead of using the politics to get back in the ring with Garcia.

Comment

Have a competitive fight with Lucas

Comment

I can't respect him when he is not eager to avenge the Prescott loss, most true warriors would jump at the chance for Revenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          ''Nobody respects him''?

You mean a bunch of internet forum warriors don't respect him. And the respect of an internet forum warrior means **** all.

If you have the respect of REAL boxing fans, have the respect of world class trainers and world class fighters, then who gives a **** if people who live on internet forums respect you or not?

These are the same people who probably laughed and mocked a ultimate warrior like Manny Pacquiao when he was knocked out. A warrior whose career has earned him the right to not be mocked yet they all did it. These so called Boxing fans. I could understand if it was just Mayweather fanboys and casual boxing fans but it wasn't. Many of them joined in a mocked and laughed at a proven warrior like Pacquiao when he was ko'd so what hope so does someone like Khan have in their eyes.

That Pacquiao example above was just a quick example of what these people's respect means. It means absolute **** all and i imagine it is and always hope it's the last thing in any fighters mind when he/she makes any career decisions.

Man this post is so on point. Green K to you. Keyboard warriors on here have no respect anymore, it's disgusting.

Anyway, back to the topic, I respect any man that laces up the gloves and steps in the ring. The poll you put up is obviously catered to only picking two extremes, either you like him or you hate him, so I didn't vote for any. I think true boxing fans don't hate him, but they dislike the things he says. We all respect him for being an exciting fighter and stepping in the ring with the people he's stepped in with, but when he opens up his mouth and says some off the wall stuff, it really turns people off. Bottom line, fans respect Khan the boxer, not the person.
          Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 01-27-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

He could stop making excuses. FOR EVERYTHING that happens to him in the ring.

Comment

I respect all the fighters, anybody who has been in a ring ( maybe just for sparring ) will respect fighters.

Only fighters I dont respect are cheaters like Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Amir Khan is probably the most hated, reviled and generally loathed man in boxing.

Nobody respects him, everybody wants to see him knocked out and badly hurt, when he loses it seems to make fans very happy.

My question is, what would Khan have to do to gain your respect?

Or is it impossible, will you never respect him no matter what he does?
                Nope not even close. He is just a bum

Comment

Take a hard shot from Matthyse and not go to sleep or chicken noodle soup dance mode. Only way id be convinced he's over hes glass chinn.

Comment

i do respect him. hes a former world champion ffs, only an e-warrior wouldnt respect a world champion.

Comment

I respect him already, I just don't particularly like him. He talks too much and plays the blame game often. I don't know if his merger with Hunter did very much, he was still countered by Molina's left hooks at times, Molina just can't punch, especially at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X