Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley, Judah, Aydin Discuss Mayweather vs. Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sucks that a 40 yrs.old lightweight flattened Manny Pacquiao. I still want to see Mayweather and Pacquiao if Pacman can bounce back from his defeat.

Comment

Hahahahahaha !!! I knew Floyd was going to duck Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
        You're delusional, my friend. Boxing hasn't been about who's "earned it" for over twenty years. It's about the more exciting fight that's likely to sell. Guerrero presents a style that is sure to bring lots of contact. Bradley is rather boring and defensive, as is Mayweather.

This fight will sell. It's a business. Now you do the math and try again.
        So you are telling me Guerrero is a draw? Really, lol. A business? That's what bob arum and richard schaeffer bank on right there..Ironically it's only business when it involves pacquaio or mayweather everyone else gets dragged through the mud and called a duck openly for doing the same ish they both do..but yeah..a fool and his money is easily parted. This fight is so damn interesting they are swelling up the undercards just to ensure it sells..if that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what will. Ok you call bradley boring and I agree but if all the hoopla was about Mayweather fighting pacquiao and the guy who beat pacquaio (albeit via robbery) is available you bypass him? I mean come on fam..let's call this what it is...a tune up. Funny though when Robert was talking last year about fighting Mayweather 95% of the ppl on here were like "Nah, i'm not buying that. Nah that's not even a good bout" but now it's "This is the fight of the century"? This is all reminiscent of the Victor Ortiz fight too..Call it a business if you want..to me it's a sport..one I grew up watching the best fight the best..can you honestly say this is the best opponent they can find Floyd? Like think on that a hot second...

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        I dont get down with **** talk youngsta. I talk about fights. And this card is gonna be good regardless of your tired reasons for saying you wont watch it. But I bet you will in the end. So go ahead and hate on it but we all know the truth.....
        Youngsta? lol..good try. The undercards will be better than the main event, trout vs canelo holds more intrigue and a lesser obvious outcome...but yeah I know you've seen a bridge but i'll stream one to you for 59.99 and i'll even put some hot chicks in the stream since you are so cool with throwing money away. Will I watch, yup to see what trout does against canelo, will I pay for it? Nope, last ppv that was worth my dollars was 5 years ago. Also as stated I like both fighters but there is a world of difference involved here talentwise...think on the same question I asked Mike above..is this the best available opponent for Mayweather? Ya'll know full well if Pacquaio had beaten marquez and taken on Robert you'd be in here lambasting the hell out of him for the choice..

To each their own..I respect both views and opinions but respectfully disagree with you both.
        Last edited by turnedup; 01-27-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
          You're delusional, my friend. Boxing hasn't been about who's "earned it" for over twenty years. It's about the more exciting fight that's likely to sell. Guerrero presents a style that is sure to bring lots of contact. Bradley is rather boring and defensive, as is Mayweather.

This fight will sell. It's a business. Now you do the math and try again.
          No, it's not. It's about making the most money with the least risk.

If it were about the most exciting fights, we'd be seeing a lot more great fights between the best fighters.

The majority of top fights out there are great, exciting fights that would be huge money fights. Very, very few of them will get done any time soon, if ever. The reason? They are too risky for those top fighters in question.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            What does Martinez weight again? It's not quite ducking.

Comment

Anybody comparing Guerrero with Victor Ortiz is a damn fool!!! There's a huge difference between the two and that's the mental game! Guerrero's head and spirit are in the right place in terms of the mental tools you need in the ring to have a chance against floyd whereas Ortiz's head and spirit are totally in the wrong place! Guerrero has a great ability to adapt in the moment and do what he needs to do in order to get the W, and also has a huge heart and determination.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
                It sucks that a 40 yrs.old lightweight flattened Manny Pacquiao. I still want to see Mayweather and Pacquiao if Pacman can bounce back from his defeat.
                Jeez, you must really hate Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  You are an extremely un-intelligent human being.

Comment

I like Guerrero, and he is definitely a legitimate opponent for Mayweather, no question about that.....

In saying that..... Guerrero has little-to-no chance of beating Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X