Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthyse Vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think we have to see the garcia-judah fight next week...see how danny garcia looks in that bout...but looking at the votes, its clear that last nights 1punch KO sent a shockwave through our community

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      You act as if once Judah loses he get's a shot right out the gate..Not the case,Judah like any other fighter has to fight his way back..No difference with Matt's..But I guess beating Soto and a few contenders means everyone is ducking now...Oh boy..Like I said ,I don't agree that Matt's was robbed(and I like Matt's)I also think he is deserving of a shot..But after his last win(not this fight with Dallas)I felt it was time for him to get another shot...Not a min sooner...
      He doesnt? He just got a shot at Garcia after losing to Khan and beating a prospect named Paris.

There are 30 guys at 140 that have a better win then Judah and didnt lose their previous fight, why arent they fighting Garcia? SO lets not talk about fighters "deserving" fights

MAtts wasnt robbed? Cmon guy think for yourself. He won 8 of 10 rounds vs Devon and knocked him down too.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        didn't you think calzaghe beat hopkins? why wasn't hopkins "outboxing" calzaghe. if judah was "outboxing" matthysse then surely hopkins was too right? i mean hopkins was the only one landing clean, judah wasn't even landing and you had him winning. no consistency in your way of scoring. it's easier to score fights based on who's landing more punches instead of whichever random way you score.
        I score rds by how they are going,sometimes it's not as easy to say who lands more..What if both fighters are landing good shots??Then it's not just who is landing more right??You have to judge who is controlling the rd,landing effective shot and boxing effectively..I just watch the Judah fight recently and my score did not change..Judah by a point..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          He doesnt? He just got a shot at Garcia after losing to Khan and beating a prospect named Paris.

There are 30 guys at 140 that have a better win then Judah and didnt lose their previous fight, why arent they fighting Garcia? SO lets not talk about fighters "deserving" fights

MAtts wasnt robbed? Cmon guy think for yourself. He won 8 of 10 rounds vs Devon and knocked him down too.
          Don't forget Judah is a name..There were guy's who deserve a shot over Matt's when he got his shot,yet nobody had nothing to say,right??Oh and Matt's had two losses not just one..

8 of 10 rds That's your opinion,one I don't agree with..I don't believe a lot of people agree with that..Although imo it was a clear Matt's win(the Alexander fight)it was closer then that imo..

Comment

I score rds by how they are going,sometimes it's not as easy to say who lands more..What if both fighters are landing good shots??Then it's not just who is landing more right??You have to judge who is controlling the rd,landing effective shot and boxing effectively..I just watch the Judah fight recently and my score did not change..Judah by a point..
            It sure was easy in the Judah and devon fights. All They did was run and jab into the air while getting clocked with hard power shots all night. But i forgot boxing is scored by fancy footwork and jabbing into the air while getting your face punched in

Lucas landed more punches in the judah fight along with more power punches in every single round but the 8th by a HUGE margin.

Lucas out landed Judah 147-63 in power punches.

This is all with him KDing Judah down

Comment

Don't forget Judah is a name..There were guy's who deserve a shot over Matt's when he got his shot,yet nobody had nothing to say,right??Oh and Matt's had two losses not just one..

8 of 10 rds That's your opinion,one I don't agree with..I don't believe a lot of people agree with that..Although imo it was a clear Matt's win(the Alexander fight)it was closer then that imo..
              What shot did MAtt get? He was suppose to be rugged green fighter from Argentina who judah was suppose to handle easily. It was a cherry pick on Judah's part that backfired

People wont agree with Lucas being robbed against Devon? make a poll and find out then. Or look for the previous one

Comment

What shot did MAtt get? He was suppose to be rugged green fighter from Argentina who judah was suppose to handle easily. It was a cherry pick on Judah's part that backfired

People wont agree with Lucas being robbed against Devon? make a poll and find out then. Or look for the previous one
                Get your comprehension skills up homie..I said most won't agree that Lucas won 8 rds,as for the use of the word robbery..Hell any fight that did not go the way of certain fighters the fans like they call it a robbery..Peterson Ortiz robbery(lol)Khan Peterson robbery(lol)Froch Dirrell robbery(lol)etc etc and the list keeps going..While none of the above fights was robbery's...

Comment

It sure was easy in the Judah and devon fights. All They did was run and jab into the air while getting clocked with hard power shots all night. But i forgot boxing is scored by fancy footwork and jabbing into the air while getting your face punched in

Lucas landed more punches in the judah fight along with more power punches in every single round but the 8th by a HUGE margin.

Lucas out landed Judah 147-63 in power punches.

This is all with him KDing Judah down
                  So Matt's won 10 out of 12 rds in the Judah fight??

Comment

So Matt's won 10 out of 12 rds in the Judah fight??
                    I had it 8-4 with a KD, 116-111. Most rounds were very very clear as Lucas was pushing his face in

Serious question, did you actually watch that fight?

Comment

Get your comprehension skills up homie..I said most won't agree that Lucas won 8 rds,as for the use of the word robbery..Hell any fight that did not go the way of certain fighters the fans like they call it a robbery..Peterson Ortiz robbery(lol)Khan Peterson robbery(lol)Froch Dirrell robbery(lol)etc etc and the list keeps going..While none of the above fights was robbery's...
                      Read it and weep. When 90% of fans say the wrong guy won, it is a robbery. People dont have to agree with my scorecard to call it a robbery, which it was.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=12951668

Comment

Working...
                      X