No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthyse Vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    You said talk about what Matt's did since(fighting Judah and Devon)that's the keyword..Matt's has been in the ring with better fighters overall at 140lb,but he does have two losses..While Garcia is undefeated and the Champ..To be fair I think they are right on par with each other...
    if he really lost those fights wouldn't people like khan and garcia be willing to face him? judah lost a ton and he keeps getting shots. what's the difference.....of course they know matthysse clearly won those fights and that he would be a very tough opponent to beat. hence the ducking.

Comment

So boxing is now consider trying to survive like a lil puzzy??Interesting...
      When you run around, hold and spoil while getting hammered with power shots, that is NOT boxing

Lucas outboxed both Devon and Judah, as well as knocking them down

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        His 2 losses are robberies and Garcia is not the Champ

Lucas has beat every fighter he has faced, so you admitting he has faced better fighters says something
        Why would I lie??Matt's has faced the better fighters overall at the weight..Anyone who knows boxing knows that..

You(and others)throw that word robbery around to much in context to Matt's..I did not believe he was robbed in either fight..I felt he lost to Judah and while I had him beating Alexander it was not by much,not enough to call it a robbery...

Comment

So boxing is now consider trying to survive like a lil puzzy??Interesting...
          don't you have to land punches while "boxing" judah was just jabbing at air for the most part. that prevented him from being destroyed but he also didn't win because matthysse kept hitting him while he jabbed at the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            When you run around, hold and spoil while getting hammered with power shots, that is NOT boxing

Lucas outboxed both Devon and Judah, as well as knocking them down
            Well I don't agree with that,but to each it's own...

Comment

Well I don't agree with that,but to each it's own...
              didn't you think calzaghe beat hopkins? why wasn't hopkins "outboxing" calzaghe. if judah was "outboxing" matthysse then surely hopkins was too right? i mean hopkins was the only one landing clean, judah wasn't even landing and you had him winning. no consistency in your way of scoring. it's easier to score fights based on who's landing more punches instead of whichever random way you score.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                if he really lost those fights wouldn't people like khan and garcia be willing to face him? judah lost a ton and he keeps getting shots. what's the difference.....of course they know matthysse clearly won those fights and that he would be a very tough opponent to beat. hence the ducking.
                You act as if once Judah loses he get's a shot right out the gate..Not the case,Judah like any other fighter has to fight his way back..No difference with Matt's..But I guess beating Soto and a few contenders means everyone is ducking now...Oh boy..Like I said ,I don't agree that Matt's was robbed(and I like Matt's)I also think he is deserving of a shot..But after his last win(not this fight with Dallas)I felt it was time for him to get another shot...Not a min sooner...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  didn't you think calzaghe beat hopkins? why wasn't hopkins "outboxing" calzaghe. if judah was "outboxing" matthysse then surely hopkins was too right? i mean hopkins was the only one landing clean, judah wasn't even landing and you had him winning. no consistency in your way of scoring. it's easier to score fights based on who's landing more punches instead of whichever random way you score.
                  No,I thought B-Hop beat Joey Zags..But I did not feel it was a robbery or a bad decision(although it did not mirror my own)...

Comment

This fight is worth of being a PPV main event

Comment

Matthysse catches him in between shots and drops him. Danny will keep coming at him until either he is knocked out cold or the doctor stops it.

Comment

Working...
                      X