Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    where did you get this? o.o
    he just said it on twitter

Comment

lets wait for the reason before we freak out there has to be a good one

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid
        lets wait for the reason before we freak out there has to be a good one
        I already know the reason. Looks like Matthysse's KO victory affected the Garcia residence as a whole . They might be looking to flee the country with the belt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I already know the reason. Looks like Matthysse's KO victory affected the Garcia residence as a whole . They might be looking to flee the country with the belt.

why would that affect him pulling out of a judah fight is he the number one contender?

Comment

maybe he sees matthysse as an easier fight for him than judah. maybe he fights power better than speed you guys will feel real dumb then

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
              why would that affect him pulling out of a judah fight is he the number one contender?
              Yup Matt's is the number 1 contender...

Comment

**** man I have tickets to this fight. Anyone have a link to this ****?

Comment

If this is true it's probably an injury. I don't see Garcia ducking Judah or a Mayweather fight making financial sense.

Comment

Garcia is not scared of Judah but he's not been training properly,he's been promoting himself and chilling in n out of clubs.
                    he dad feels that he's not ready for 12 rounds if it goes the distance.

so calm down everyone,it will probably be delayed by a few weeks so Garcia can sort himself out,looks like the money and fame gone to his head,he's only a young lad so lets not be too harsh on him

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1
                      Garcia is not scared of Judah but he's not been training properly,he's been promoting himself and chilling in n out of clubs.
                      he dad feels that he's not ready for 12 rounds if it goes the distance.

so calm down everyone,it will probably be delayed by a few weeks so Garcia can sort himself out,looks like the money and fame gone to his head,he's only a young lad so lets not be too harsh on him
                      Idk if what you're saying is true or not but WTF type of excuse is that? if you wanna be a professional athlete be dedicated and leave the bull****.

sorry ass excuse but thanks for putting it out there, now the Garcia hatred will be even bigger. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X