Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless Garcia shows X-rays or pics of his injury Im not buying the injury **** 1 bit. The dude on this thread already got it in my head that he's had a ****ty camp.

Comment

• He got scared after he saw Mattyse ko Dallas and realized Mattyse couldnt land those types of punches on Zab's more than questionable chin so he pulled out knowing hes not gettin a decision in Judahs backyard

Comment

• ZAB JUDAH 5x Champ! ‏@SUPERJUDAH
        @danrafaelespn yea Dan, I heard he's been eating too many ribs and is out of shape lol
        Expand

Comment

• I don't really understand why one would think Garcia would pull out of a fight that's to happen in two weeks to go and fight Matthysse.

Comment

• I posted on this very forum that there is no way Angel was gonna let his son fight Zab. I think I posted it Dec 19th that Danny would pull out. Sure enough Angel found a Danny a way out. Danny is the bum. He is a limited fighter. Flat footed, average hand speed, average power. Angel realized during this camp that Danny just isn't upper level. The Garcia's don't want Judah or Mathysses unless they get cashed out for their efforts. {Is Danny a Haymon fighter?)

Zab's in shape, Lucas didn't break a sweat. Maybe Zab will get the opportunity to show their first fight wasn't a fluke on Feb 9th.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGunslinger View Post
              I don't really understand why one would think Garcia would pull out of a fight that's to happen in two weeks to go and fight Matthysse.
              Simple mofo its called $$$ and ur idols constant shiet talking. i know if i were Swift that would be enough for me...

Comment

• garcia should withdraw from boxing. duckers shouldn't be allowed. in order to find out who's a ducker and who's not just ask them "do you like floyd mayweather" and if they say yes you know they are a coward at heart and should be banned from ever fighting.

Comment

• is kinda shady if you look at his twitter handle this is the first day he has not had a **** ton of tweets in forever i like him but if he really duckin already thats lame as ****

Comment

• Mike Coppinger ‏@MikeCoppinger
                    @emilyboxing I HEARD he's been partying a lot and not training seriously, but will cite arm or hand injury. we'll see.

Ryan Burton ‏@Ringsidewriter
                    @MikeCoppinger @eaner0919 @Jwads123 its off. I just spoke to a source close to his camp. He's out of shape

Ryan Burton ‏@Ringsidewriter
                    @Jwads123 @mikecoppinger @eaner0919 yeah I heard he getting beat up in sparring and hurt his thumb last week #boxing

Comment

• Bad news I was really looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X