Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse 163 lbs tonight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He must've been weighed before his pre-fight dump.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
      I'd like to see how much he weighs in his next fight because 163.5 is just ridiculous (25 pounds) the guy previously weighed in at 151 (Judah) and 150 (Olosegun) where did all that extra weight come from?

Comment

So what's up with this "pill" he took???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          So what's up with this "pill" he took???
          Supposedly he took Amino 4500. Hopefully the drug tests come back clean.

Comment

If true that he weighted in at 163 he must have done so not only with his cloth and shoes on, but also his cellpone, wallet, etc. on his pockets.

No way he weighted 163 on fight night, people that know a thing or two about bodybuilding, etc. would agree.

Comment

If that is true then it should be illegal, fighting at middleweight on fight night? He must be draining himself like ****. His stamina going into 12 round fights must be shet.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                If true that he weighted in at 163 he must have done so not only with his cloth and shoes on, but also his cellpone, wallet, etc. on his pockets.

No way he weighted 163 on fight night, people that know a thing or two about bodybuilding, etc. would agree.
                Do you even lift, bro?

Comment

No weigh he gained that.He must of weigh in with his clothes on and everything.

Comment

He was noticeably bigger and thicker than Dallas Jr but no way 163.

153 sounds right.

Comment

Reading this thread I can tell a lot of you are scrawny nerd virgins irl that have never exercised once .

You can easily go up 25-50 pounds over night and look the same. You skinny peons are pathetic...

I am currently an amatuer LHW. So I weight in around 175(Am can go at that weight) and I rehydrate over night to 230 easy.

I crush nerds in the ring and will probably one day be champ in 3-4 divisions.

Once again LOL at you uneducated skinny nerds who think that you HAVE TO LOOK FAT at 165.

So many people look fit at 165. Lucas was 165 tonite.. deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X