Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im confused,if floyd fights canelo is it a cherry pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Larry youre just confused.

Comment

The people who hate him and don't think there's any chance Mayweather fights Guerrero in May and Alvarez in September are calling it a duck. The rest of us know its a cherry pick.

Comment

Trout and Molina are more proven and are better fights in every category except PPV buys

Canelo is the 4-5th best guy at 154

Wouldnt really call it a cherry pick. It would be like fighting Kell Brook at WW.....oh wait, yea thats a cherry pick

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          It's simple really. Different people on here have completely different opinions. Some people think Canelo is a Golden Boy creation that can't fight and never beat anybody good. To them Floyd fighting him is a cherry pick. Others like myself think Canelo is a very good fighter for real and one of the most dangerous guys Floyd could fight. If Floyd doesn't fight him I would not call it a duck because Canelo is in a higher weight class but I think Floyd will never fight him. Then you have people who think Canelo might be good but he needs to do more to "earn" a fight with Floyd. If Canelo beats Trout he will certainly have earned the right to fight Floyd and if he loses to Trout then he is out of the picture. I think people on here should just wait and see who Floyd is fighting and who Canelo is fighting. My guess is Canelo will fight Trout and Mayweather will fight Guerrero.
          Every time I see your username, I think of bolillos.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Trout and Molina are more proven and are better fights in every category except PPV buys

Canelo is the 4-5th best guy at 154

Wouldnt really call it a cherry pick. It would be like fighting Kell Brook at WW.....oh wait, yea thats a cherry pick
            well this is not true. molina absoultely doesnt deserve a floyd fight and that his fault. his style is as turn off as turn off goes. no1 in this world would be justified in paying to see him fight floyd. its a bad fight. i dont mind trout tho.

Comment

The only people that are saying Canelo is a cherry pick are Floyd Nuthuggers who are trying to discredit Canelo because they know their Boy Mayweather won't get into the ring with him.

GG

Comment

They're both ok fights, nothing more. Meh. I'd personally prefer guerrero right now

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                  The only people that are saying Canelo is a cherry pick are Floyd Nuthuggers who are trying to discredit Canelo because they know their Boy Mayweather won't get into the ring with him.

GG
                  Kind of how I see it. Yes, Canelo's not that proven, but is Trout??? He beat Cotto, but didn't impress me at all. It looked like a shell of Cotto's former self. Not to mention, Trout's a NATURAL/BIG JMW.

Might get flamed, but I could easily see Canelo picking Cotto apart as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    well this is not true. molina absoultely doesnt deserve a floyd fight and that his fault. his style is as turn off as turn off goes. no1 in this world would be justified in paying to see him fight floyd. its a bad fight. i dont mind trout tho.
                    He beat cintron, Then also beat Lara and was whooping Kirkland before getting robbed in both fights

He doesnt deserve the fight because of his style? Cmon thats ridiculous. Since when did fighters deserve fights just by being "exciting" and boring styles didnt?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                      Every time I see your username, I think of bolillos.

Bolio was a famous game dog from the yard of Maurice Carver of San Antonio, Texas so it's possible Bolio's correct name was actually Bolillo.

Comment

Working...
                      X