No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Would Fight Mikey Garcia, But at 130-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    No, but Salido's nose/face was busted/broken by a punch did he quit????

In any event, win or loose at least we know Juanma will make it fun while it lasts (hurt or not).
    Who cares this is boxing not proving your manhood! He was ahead on all cards his nose was broken fuk it take your win and give him a rematch. Juan Ma needs to do something first before he gets a shot at Garcia. What has he done to call out garcia? Block Salido's punches with his face???

Comment

hmmm...

Burgos vs Lopez

call me crazy, but I think that's a solid fight right there (assuming Juanma's chin isn't completely shot to ****)

Comment

Mikey would definitely beat JuanMa. JuanMa may be considered "shot" or "chinny" but at least his fights are exciting and even when hurt he still continues to fight back and not get on a bicycle.

Comment

Mikey said he would fight Gamboa at 130 135 so I see no problem in him fighting Juanma at 130

Comment

Why is Juanma calling out 126 pounders? He should concentrate on the people at 130 instead.

Comment

Mikey beats Juanma but it would be a decent fight...until Juanma starts fading...

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Who cares this is boxing not proving your manhood! He was ahead on all cards his nose was broken fuk it take your win and give him a rematch. Juan Ma needs to do something first before he gets a shot at Garcia. What has he done to call out garcia? Block Salido's punches with his face???
                Obviously an MMA fan who knows shyt about Boxing...

Comment

Juanma cannot mess with Martinez. In fact honestly Martinez doesn't even fight like a Rican. That kid can take blows. He'll walk the dogs on Juanma.

Mikey stops Juanma in brutal fashion. Brutal fashion. For the record, Mikey didn't quit. The doctor called it.

Comment

I think a Juanma vs Mikey would be a good fight, regardless if Juanma lost both time to Salido, Mikey made Salido look average by boxing him and dropping him 4 times, but styles make fights Mikely was able to fend off Salidos style, and even though Juanma couldn't, dosnt mean mikey would beat Juanma, style would play a factor here. And I think it would be a good match up.
                    Last edited by Toltec77; 01-26-2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                      Obviously an MMA fan who knows shyt about Boxing...
                      Im also a football fan and a soccer fan what does my love for other sports have to with anything numbnuts?

Comment

Working...
                      X