Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer: Tony Thompson will beat David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has some good picks here and there. Hopkins over Pascal comes to mind, even though Bhop got robbed.

Race issue aside, he picks the underdog waayyyyyy too much.

Comment

Dwyer has never steered me wrong, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        If I was handicapping the fight I would look at the o/u and see if there's value at all.
        If I thought Thompson had a good fight at winning then I would look into it, but frankly I don't.
        That's a no play for me, and from what I've seen from Thompson lately and what I've heard, dude is unmotivated as hell... which factors even more against him
        What you saw recently from Thompson was one bad fight against an opponent who would eat Price for breakfast.

I don't know who told you he was unmotivated but I will wait until the weigh in to decide for myself.

If Thompson comes in around/under 245 I know he prepared himself. If he is closer to 255 it will be a bad sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          What you saw recently from Thompson was one bad fight against an opponent who would eat Price for breakfast.

I don't know who told you he was unmotivated but I will wait until the weigh in to decide for myself.

If Thompson comes in around/under 245 I know he prepared himself. If he is closer to 255 it will be a bad sign.

Going off of reports from his training sessions before the klit fight where he just didn't feel like training and blew it off.
          Could be fake for all I know, but he looked unmotivated and like he didn't want to be in the ring to me.

Comment

The guy's a moron. Like Roger would say: "He doesn't know **** about boxing."

Ignore him, don't watch his videos, and he will go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
              The guy's a moron. Like Roger would say: "He doesn't know **** about boxing."

Ignore him, don't watch his videos, and he will go away.
              LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                He even picked Thompson over Wlad, twice lol
                hahaha I remember that. Well, he finally got it right.

Comment

Working...
                X