No announcement yet.

Canelo would stop Cotto...do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Hell no. Cotto beats ginger's ass and gets a UD.
    my dear boy, i read your post and then i glance at your usertitle and signature and i laugh my buttocks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Yeah, he'd be the only overrated fighter in the ring right??
      Nope,i agree a lot of people overrate Alvarez right now,but i don't hate him and anyone with half a brain cell realizes he would murder Cotto right now

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
        Nope,i agree a lot of people overrate Alvarez right now,but i don't hate him and anyone with half a brain cell realizes he would murder Cotto right now
        That's nothing but speculation, perception. It has no substance & no proof. Anyone with half a brain cell should see that.

Comment

That's nothing but speculation, perception. It has no substance & no proof. Anyone with half a brain cell should see that.
          Haha carry on hating on Alvarez all you like,just hope Cotto doesnt get in the ring with him

Comment

Let's see, considering the comfortable size disparity in favor of Canelo in addition to Cotto being battle worn and in a division that isn't his natural weight not to mention pretty much past it, (as well as the youth factor) most if not all would favor a stoppage for the Ginger bread man.

On the flip side, this would be right up Canelo's ally. You know, fighting yet another past prime fighter, whose older, beaten beyond being potential threat to him, and just plane making him look good.

Don't believe me? Just ask Baldomir and a string of other past-primes.

Of course Canelo and GBP is anxious to sign a Cotto fight...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              Haha carry on hating on Alvarez all you like,just hope Cotto doesnt get in the ring with him
              Hating would be telling lies. When you catch me lying then I'm hating. I hope Cotto retires. There's no reason for ginger/Cotto now. Cotto is coming off of 2 losses in a row. But then again so was Mosley & a draw & a layoff. That's ginger's ballpark right there. (Truth).

Comment

Hating would be telling lies. When you catch me lying then I'm hating. I hope Cotto retires. There's no reason for ginger/Cotto now. Cotto is coming off of 2 losses in a row. But then again so was Mosley & a draw & a layoff. That's ginger's ballpark right there. (Truth).
                Hence, why I posted my previous post.

BTW, I LOVE the chick in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  A lot of posters say that Canelo would stop Cotto, and I tend to agree with them. But a lot of Cotto fans say otherwise.

What do you think?
                  Cotto fades after round 9 if Floyd had turned up the heat after an even fight going into round 9 he Would have stopped Cotto in the 10th or 11 th

Comment

I think there's a possibility that Cotto's face wouldn't be able to hold up. Canelo is capable of stopping him, but I would bet against it if the fight pops off. Cotto couldn't handle the size disparity against Trout, but I think Canelo is a more manageable foe. Canelo would be an easier target because he barely moves his head and isn't as agile.

Comment

Not sure how serious some of you are. Canelo hasn't been able to dominate JWWs and WWs let alone a top class welter who'as had a terrific run at 154 and just barely lost to Trout, one of the top 3-4 LMWs on the planet. Cotto isn't shot, he is slipping but he still has it in him outbox Canelo, who is too flat footed, stands way too still, takes shots (Cotto still hits hard) and hasn't been to war like Cotto has. We're talking about the same guy who gave Floyd more trouble than anyone since DLH. If this fight happens, sooner rather than later, Cotto takes it. If it is made a year or so down the line, then Cotto may have worn away even more and Canelo may pick up a SD.

Comment

Working...
                      X