Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Sends Donaire-Mares Contract For $3 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo if Donaire doesn't fight Mares OR Rigo do we pull this fraud's P4P and fighter of the year card?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

arum won't budge. he's a evil old stubborn man. he's preventing the boxing fans a great fight and donaire a great payday.

Comment

Negotiations in the media do not work. It's just posturing.

Comment

This fght wont get made , arum can make ducknaire have other fights . Arum doint want any part with golden boy , but he can make rigondeaux and the phony doesnt want this.

Comment

If the contract was indeed sent, there is absolutely no reason this fight shouldn't be made. Interested to see what Bob Arum has to say.

Comment

this is good, so Arum shouldn't be a dickhead
              at least GB is making an effort, so he should too
              Rigo is TR, that fight can happen anytime later
              while GB is extending the olive branch, take advantage, don't blow it
              this fight is better and more important than Nonito-Rigo
              Nonito can beat Mares then face Rigo after
              don't let this slip, and don't let Mares escape to 126
              Arum better not fuck this up if it's legit
              this is Nonito's time, promote him, don't cockblock him from greatness

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                He's not really ducking from what I've seen. He's basically acting kind of immature, being hateful toward Oscar and doubting the contract was sent.

Nonito Donaire Jr. ‏@filipinoflash
                Arum aint even in country so send Dunkin the signed proposal otherwise this is all just twitter bs.

"@T2theweak: @filipinoflash damn you really want this fight huh?" I nvr back down from a real fight. I fight whoever is on a contract

Its almost 3pm on a fri n Dunkin just told me...his inbox is empty. Wheres it at? @abnermares00 @goldenboyboxing @oscardelahoya

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
                @filipinoflash It's not coming, but I do have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

"@danrafaelespn: @filipinoflash It's not coming, but I do have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you." How bout the statue of liberty

"@danrafaelespn: @filipinoflash How about all of freakin' Manhattan?" R we playing with real money or GBP imaginary money? Bwahaha

Dunkin jst left TR and theres nothing at TR so STOP the games and send DUNKIN a COPY at the very least. Or else ya'll are still talk

LMAO IM trying to get this fight done and all ya'll r doing is STALLING. SEND DUNKIN a copy. What? Can't do that do prove its legit?

TODD DEBEOUFF HAS NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING AND HES SITTING AT HIS DESK ....DId ya'll send it to the water boy at Top Rank or what????

Hmm Todd didn't receive anything, Dunkin hasn't either. Shd I check with the water boy? Maybe he has it. GAMES! SEND A COPY IF ITS REAL

since you wanna say Im making excuses @abnermares00 Why don't U send the copy to Dunkin and me? Want my email bro?

OH SNAPS THE GBP fight is TOMORROW? YA'LL KNow I live down the street right? Shoot, Who's willing to meet me and hand me the damn copy?

gt anthr idea: Hw about @goldenboyboxing @oscardelahoya send a SCREENSHOT 4m their sent mail tht shows an email sent and to wat address?

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya
                GoldenBoy attorneys have drafted contracts and will be sent over to Arums legal advisors.

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
                @OscarDeLaHoya Richard said the contract was emailed on Friday evening to the TR lawyer.

Calling me out on a contract that isnt even made yet. Posted 9 min ago by @OscarDeLaHoya himself smh pic.twitter.com/oQ5tuFYW

1st they sent the contract, now it "will" be sent. let me knw wn u guys send at the LEAST a screenshot of email sent so i kno this aint bs
                gbp be talking some mad BS then...........hope the fight happens though, so donaire can KO another mexican..first hernan, then montiel, arce, and now mares.
                Last edited by Bermuda; 01-26-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Arum is not making this fight period.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    gbp be talking some mad BS then...........hope the fight happens though, so donaire can KO another mexican..first hernan, then montiel, arce, and now mares.
                    Isnt this suppose to be an offer of Nonito's services to Arum? Why would it be a contract? Not that am believing anyone at the moment but i love how Nonito called team GBP out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray*
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by SoggyLungs

Isnt this suppose to be an offer of Nonito's services to Arum? Why would it be a contract? Not that am believing anyone at the moment but i love how Nonito called team GBP out.
                      NoRigo Duckaire was just talking out his ass while GBP got that contract typed up. Y'all think a contract is done in minutes?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X