No announcement yet.

Quillin gives more excuses not to fight Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Read all my previous post, If you cant see it then sorry i cant help ya..
    You didnt write anything to show he's a bigger name, except saying "he's a bigger name"

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Based on what, lets see some figures to show this. Otherwise just STFU up and log off, you're being a complete moron now.

You're getting owned left and right, pull your pants up and stop embarrassing yourself

You mad lol? Chill mate dont sprain a muscle over GGG.

Comment

You didnt write anything to show he's a bigger name
        Okay lol...........

Comment

You mad lol? Chill mate dont sprain a muscle over GGG.
          Go to bed, Ray.

Comment

So why did he say no and chose Guerrero instead?

Maybe because he already had his plans with GGG? Oh wait maybe He already has his path for his next 4 fights? Oh wait maybe GGG doesnt feature in his plans or his promoters plans right now?

Or we can go with your logic (He saw GGG fight and KO Rasado and HE then book his next fight with guerrero so quick so he doesnt have to face the best?) Am i right lol? Again boxingscene is no the real world.

Comment

Boxingscene is not the real world, in the real world (Boxing world) Quillin bring more to the table and just because you guys want GGG to get his chance now doesnt mean he would sorry, Even GGG knows this and the reason why he came over to america to build himself up, I dont hate the guy but the notion that everyone is ducking him is laughable, Today it Quillin, yesterday its amrtinez and tomorrow it would be Chavez and before that all of these guys were ducking Pirog... Yeah again Boxingscene is not the real world.
              He brings an HBO date and a shot at his title. It's higher on the pecking order than a deep Showtime undercard, or whatever the rest of the contenders command.

I don't know why you keep insisting nobody is ducking him, it's well known a bunch of top tenners have. Sturm, NJikam, Macklin, Quillin. Geale no duck yet, but did give up his title. How's he gonna build up his name to Kid Choc levels if none of these guys want to face him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                Go to bed, Ray.

Am off to work soon, nice schooling you Garcia's dad...

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  I don't think he should fight GGG next, and I think it's a bit early to be calling anyone at MW a duck. GBP is in the process of making stars, but I'm not a fan of how they make them. Mares is one of the few fighters that I have much respect for due to the level of his opposition. I think they are making a mistake with some of their younger stars (Canelo/Khan/Quillin). Instead of increasing their competition steadily or putting them in there with fighters of different styles/attributes, they'll put them in there with guys who are very deficient in certain areas. For example, Canelo has fought guys who were smaller (Lopez/Gomez), not known for their power (Hatton), and past their prime (Baldomir/Mosley/Cintron). Khan has fought guys who were
                  smaller (Molina), not known for their power (Kotelnik, Malignaggi, McCloskey, Peterson), and past their prime (Zab). Quillin has a heavily padded resume. Most of the guys he's beat have already been used as stepping stones for his contemporaries. N'Jikam is his best opponent, and that fight was pretty competitive. Rubio wouldn't be better than N'Jikam, but it would be a step-up from the rest of his resume. If he wants a step-up from N'Jikam, then fight Geale/Pirog.
                  GBP protects most of their fighters with the help of HBO waiting for a cherry pick moment to take advantage of. MAres is a guy who they havent really done it with. THey tried with Khan but he kept failing and are doing it now with Canelo and Quillin. Its pretty sad and annoying

Comment

Maybe because he already had his plans with GGG? Oh wait maybe He already has his path for his next 4 fights? Oh wait maybe GGG doesnt feature in his plans or his promoters plans right now?

Or we can go with your logic (He saw GGG fight and KO Rasado and HE then book his next fight with guerrero so quick so he doesnt have to face the best?) Am i right lol? Again boxingscene is no the real world.
                    Golovkin is ranked higher by everybody and has better ratings then Quillin. Golovkin is ranked as one of the best, he should face him, simple. My logic leads to 2 top 160 fighters facing off. Your logic has Quillin facing Guerrero and Rubio

Comment

Okay lol...........
                      Golovkin is a bigger name, period

^^^ look i just showed how Golovkin is a bigger name then Quillin using your logic and reasoning skills

Comment

Working...
                      X