• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Thats all you got? Ok
    You mean using your exact argument? Yes

Comment

• Has anyone brought up the Thomas Hauser article about Quillin and his team doing some shady **** with Winky?

He still don't want none of GGG tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        You mean using your exact argument? Yes
        Nah you just ran out of reasons. No one is ducking GGG and I still maintain that..

Comment

Look learn boxing first, He is a bigger name than GGG period, boxingscene is not the real world, GGG has a great promoter, great manager who can getting him around the TV networks when they feel like he is ready for the step up, he is american, GGG is the opposite of that, yes he has now appear in america twice and this is how he would finally get his chance but at the moment he hasnt done much.
          No sorry, that didn't explain how Quillin is a bigger name. Does he have a bigger fanbase, better rating.....what? Does he even get bigger purses? How is he a significantly bigger name than GGG that the latter needs to build up his name to be worthy?

The Haymon connection does not mean you're a bigger name. It just means you have connections.

Or do other fighters now have to earn the right to fight Haymon fighters?

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            Impulsiveness when comparing different situations. Lol. C'mon, comparing Mayweather, Pacquiao with Quillin, Golovkin.. Pretty pathetic.
            I've got no time for that, man. I already waste enough time on this site as it is.

I'd love to see Pete take on GGG, but I don't think Quillin is under any obligation to fight Gennady immediately. Some kids think you're supposed to honor challenges to fight post-haste, as if it were some kind of insult to their honor on the street. Of course, I wouldn't support the idea of a fighter running away from fights, but there is such a thing as "reason."

I'd love to know Pete's back up plan if his career is effectively over within the next couple of years and he didn't make a score. I'm sure some Boxingscene poster will offer him a job making six figures.

Comment

Look learn boxing first, He is a bigger name than GGG period, boxingscene is not the real world,Quillin has a great promoter, great manager who can getting him around the TV networks when they feel like he is ready for the step up, he is american, GGG is the opposite of that, yes he has now appear in america twice and this is how he would finally get his chance but at the moment he hasnt done much.
              Quillin is a bigger name based on what exactly? Ok lets take boxingscene out of it, now show me how he is a bigger name. Ratings? Ehhh Golovkin's are better. Lets hear it genius.

I swear, you're a str8 moron sometimes, just look at you crying and making stuff up

Comment

Nah you just ran out of reasons. No one is ducking GGG and I still maintain that..
                Reasons? I just used your argument against you

Awesome reply tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Wow this post proves you're a hater

Please stop talking about Golovkin not being "qualified" enough when Quillin is facing Rubio and Guerrero in his next 2 fights. You just sound like a complete moron, seriously
                  Golovkin is ranked higher than Quillin too.mind boggling this ray character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    No sorry, that didn't explain how Quillin is a bigger name. Does he have a bigger fanbase, better rating.....what? Does he even get bigger purses? How is he a significantly bigger name than GGG that the latter needs to build up his name to be worthy?

The Haymon connection does not mean you're a bigger name. It just means you have connections.

Or do other fighters now have to earn the right to fight Haymon fighters?
                    He's a bigger name because Ray said so

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Golovkin is ranked higher than Quillin too.mind boggling this ray character.
                      He gets handled in every Golovkin thread so now he just acts like Pac-boy or Check hooks do with Floyd

Golovkin is rated higher, has better ratings and has more hype around him then any fighter in boxing right now.......but isnt qualified to fight quillin. I've heard it all

Comment

Working...
                      X