Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG-Rosado fight was by far the most viewed fight on last weeks HBO card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middleweight is a star division, and Golovkin is a potential star. I hope he continues to improve and become a serious player in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I understand you're a GGG fan but let's not talk out our asses just to try and make a Martinez - GGG fight justifiable.
      I agree, it is nowhere near the superfight level of Barker, Macklin and Murray

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Its not justifiable? I think fans would absolutely love this fight.
        Sergio is one of my favorite fighters, and Golovkin is a killer. I would love to see that fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I agree, it is nowhere near the superfight level of Barker, Macklin and Murray
          And all 3 would whoop the guy in your sig.

Comment

Martinez vs cintron did 550k viewers... Not a bad rating for GGG

Comment

Featured "punchers" are far and few these days! A puncher who could box enough to get by will always grab the publics interests! Its like a "fire" or an "explosion"!! Marciano was a strong live gate because the intruque was what round can Rock get to the opponent and END the fight! No different than Big George or Tyson! I like GGG alot, I want to see him in tuff now, he's no kid and his talent now is pretty much what he did in the amatuers and had plenty of experience then! Its not like he's 24 yrs old with alot of time in front. These guys like Sergio have the window half way down even though they don't have alot of pro fights! If Sergio wants to earn he needs to get going and run his show parallel with someone like GGG, then meet in 16 months for some real money! You need real fights not press releases and the time is now! Ray.

Comment

How did they extrapolate these figures? Neilson ratings are only done at :00, :15, :30 and :45...hell, they used the replay figures to try and declare Nonito a superstar...

Comment

GGG doesnt **** around

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Its not justifiable? I think fans would absolutely love this fight.
                    Im with the group that says Martinez is on his way out the door and financially GGG brings nothing to the table RIGHT NOW. Martinez is looking for PPV fights. Martinez - GGG is not a PPV fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                      And all 3 would whoop the guy in your sig.
                      In your dreams bruh

Comment

Working...
                      X