No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Seem Focused, Wants To Claim All The Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
    Haye has a pretty weak resume, the chisora win was good, but because vitali had a bad night with him people big this upway too much, He was soundly beaten by Tyson fury, outside that win who is there? He threw nothing against valuev and got a debatable decision, a 46 year old Holyfield done a better job as did Ruslan chagaev. A 38 year old John Ruiz? Audrey Harrison? Monte 2 guns?

Haye's resume is rubbish, I agree; but Vitali's isn't exactly great, either...

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
      Haye has a pretty weak resume, the chisora win was good, but because vitali had a bad night with him people big this upway too much, He was soundly beaten by Tyson fury, outside that win who is there? He threw nothing against valuev and got a debatable decision, a 46 year old Holyfield done a better job as did Ruslan chagaev. A 38 year old John Ruiz? Audrey Harrison? Monte 2 guns?
      If Vitali had a "bad night" against Chisora then he'd have no problem fighting Haye...

You can say what you ant about Haye but lets remember He was the WBA champion... Ruiz might be a bum or whatever but it was a decent win because of the way Haye dispatched him.. the Audley win was a tune up and then he lost to Wlad

He came back an beat Chisora in a devastating manor and Chisora has only really been beaten by Fury when he was severly overweight(career heaviest) and underestimated Fury(which we all did) and came back in much better shape and obviously got robbed against Helnius and then lost a close fight to Vitali..(basically Chisora has been in with some top rated heavyweights and every fight he's been in has been highly competetive)

The fashion in which Haye demolished Chisora was very impressive and since he only just lost his belt to Wlad and obviously is a huge draw he deserves a shot at Vitali... its the only Heavyweight fight I want to see but I guess you want to see a rematch with Charr?

Lets have a little fantasize for a sec and imagine David Haye fighting Vitali's last 10 opponents
      wow I can't come to any decision wins for Haye if I think rationally... I can only see devastating ko wins for Haye and before you mention Solis lets not forget his leg is jacked and he's way out of shape compared to the aspiring boxer he was in the amateurs

Do you want Haye to waste time fighting bums he's leagues above to earn another shot at a Klit..pft
      Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 01-26-2013, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
        If Vitali had a "bad night" against Chisora then he'd have no problem fighting Haye...

You can say what you ant about Haye but lets remember He was the WBA champion... Ruiz might be a bum or whatever but it was a decent win because of the way Haye dispatched him.. the Audley win was a tune up and then he lost to Wlad

He came back an beat Chisora in a devastating manor and Chisora has only really been beaten by Fury when he was severly overweight(career heaviest) and underestimated Fury(which we all did) and came back in much better shape and obviously got robbed against Helnius and then lost a close fight to Vitali

The fashion in which Haye demolished Chisora was very impressive and since he only just lost his belt to Wlad and obviously is a huge draw he deserves a shot at Vitali... its the only Heavyweight fight I want to see but I guess you want to see a rematch with Charr?

Lets have a little fantasize for a sec and imagine David Haye fighting Vitali's last 10 opponents
        wow I can't come to any decision wins for Haye if I think rationally... I can only see devastating ko wins for Haye and before you mention Solis lets not forget his leg is jacked and he's way out of shape compared to the aspiring boxer he was in the amateurs

Do you want Haye to waste time fighting bums he's leagues above to earn another shot at a Klit..pft
        Problem is, he should have fought Vitali long ago. He's been milking the cow too long. Vitali can't keep offering him fights forever until Haye finally thinks Vitali is old enough for him to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
          Problem is, he should have fought Vitali long ago. He's been milking the cow too long. Vitali can't keep offering him fights forever until Haye finally thinks Vitali is old enough for him to beat.
          He got a better offer from Sauerland to fight Valuev, who he knew he could beat. Get his belt then go back to the table with more pulling power.

Do you understand the business side of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            Klischko's on the other hand set the world alight every time they fight.
            Judging on how many dedicated fans they have world wide, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
              He got a better offer from Sauerland to fight Valuev, who he knew he could beat. Get his belt then go back to the table with more pulling power.

Do you understand the business side of it?
              Absolutely - hence the idiom, 'milking the cow'.

Comment

Haha. I was in Bern, Switzerland for the Thompson fight I believe it was and they gave the tickets away for free! Give me a break with the "fans world wide" bs. These guys are the HW champions and nobody knows them in America besides hardcore boxing fans. When Vitali fought Chisora, how many empty seats were in the stadium? 5 thousand? David Haye's fan page is full of German fans. There's a reason why HBO are not showing their fights. Unless they fight Haye of course.

Comment

David Haye could fight you in a stadium and fill it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                    Haha. I was in Bern, Switzerland for the Thompson fight I believe it was and they gave the tickets away for free! Give me a break with the "fans world wide" bs. These guys are the HW champions and nobody knows them in America besides hardcore boxing fans. When Vitali fought Chisora, how many empty seats were in the stadium? 5 thousand? David Haye's fan page is full of German fans. There's a reason why HBO are not showing their fights. Unless they fight Haye of course.
                    Not true. They have a wide following. I've been to China and Africa, random guys know the name Klitschko when I asked them.
                    I doubt more Americans know Haye than they know Klitschko.

If Haye have German fans, they must be little girls who fell in love with him after seeing him on some reality show.

Comment

The stick-up kid is out of retirement. The football fans better watch their wallets.

Comment

Working...
                      X