Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does a Floyd fan say Pacman ducked the Punisher??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Floyd ducked everybody and hasnt fought a top notch fighter since 2001 when he fought Diego Corrales! Cased closed!
    With that being said, then when was the last time pacquiao fought top notch competition?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
      With that being said, then when was the last time pacquiao fought top notch competition?
      Bradley, Im sorry I'm a Tim Bradley fan...

But granted, Pacquiao did fight Mosley and Margarito who were both shot as ****.

Comment

Well, roach did say that he didnt want any part of pwill, he also said the same thing about Mosley. And thats from the horses mouth.

Comment

nobody at 147 wanted to fight the punisher, thats why he left the division it is what it is
          Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 01-25-2013, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Timothy Bradley. It wasn't that long ago. June of last year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Bradley, Im sorry I'm a Tim Bradley fan...

But granted, Pacquiao did fight Mosley and Margarito who were both shot as ****.
              I would have given him bradley if it was at 140. But since pacman has a history of bringing big guys down and small guys up I cant.

Comment

I would have given him bradley if it was at 140. But since pacman has a history of bringing big guys down and small guys up I cant.
                I see, well to tell the truth Bradley did seem more sluggish.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  I see, well to tell the truth Bradley did seem more sluggish.
                  He didnt look good against casamayor either.

Comment

I voted yes, because anyone can say any damn thing they want. Even some ridiculous ****. I see it every day on here. Just because someone says it doesnt make it true obviously...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      I just read that in a tread & the irony was astounding to me. I mean how does a Floyd fan come out his kisser saying Pacman ducked P-Dub?? When Floyd didn't want it either. That's crazy to me.

Anyone else feel the same, or does Floyd have an excuse that's actually plausible??
                      Fighters like Floyd don't duck inferior fighters. I just clowns like you Homers who believe in that duck and dodge crap. Professional armchairs trying to gain friends, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X