No announcement yet.

New Video: BLOODBOXING goes in on Mayweather fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    All I know is that Pacquiao got knocked the **** out, and that Margarito did too. Both were frontrunners living off of their Top Rank Reps, and that both were embarrassed by real fighters who wanted to win. Floyd hasn't lost fans. Floyd in fact gained fans.
    Let me ask you something, if Floyd got knocked out and had a few losses like Pacquiao would he still do big numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      I just threw away all my Mayweather posters.
      Wtf!!! Why would u do that? U could atleast use it to whipe your shiietz with it first.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Let me ask you something, if Floyd got knocked out and had a few losses like Pacquiao would he still do big numbers?
        Lm
        mfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmf ass off!

Comment

What dude is talking about really isn't bad. It's like u guys ignored the parts u didn't like and focused on what he said about Floyd fans. Typical. I actually agree with him. I have been a PAC fan for a while and paid for his ppv's except jmm 3 and 4. I never said he was scared of Floyd or said he was bum. But once manny's name got associated wit Floyd, PAC fans felt the need to criticize every thing Floyd has said and done while at the same time praising manny for everything. Floyd's resume at lightweight was damn good. His and manny's resumes above that are about the same really. They have a good amount of common opponents. Now again I have supported manny in his fights, but once I saw roach basically bragging about how they drain fighters, fought de la Hoya cuz he was passed it, saying Mosley was too good, saying in 2011 that they couldn't ask to test Mosley cuz they never agreed to test with Floyd; I became a little critical of his opponent selection and skill level. Then when u have video proof of that, but manny fans ignore it, ur just like wow. At that point I wanted manny to lose to shut up his fans too. So really, it's manny's fans I don't like. Manny is a good fighter, but his extremist fans suck. They spawned the birth of extreme Floyd fans.

Comment

So, because this guy posts videos on YouTube that makes him any different than any other person on nsb?

Comment

NSB - Where haters come to hate

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
                What dude is talking about really isn't bad. It's like u guys ignored the parts u didn't like and focused on what he said about Floyd fans. Typical. I actually agree with him. I have been a PAC fan for a while and paid for his ppv's except jmm 3 and 4. I never said he was scared of Floyd or said he was bum. But once manny's name got associated wit Floyd, PAC fans felt the need to criticize every thing Floyd has said and done while at the same time praising manny for everything. Floyd's resume at lightweight was damn good. His and manny's resumes above that are about the same really. They have a good amount of common opponents. Now again I have supported manny in his fights, but once I saw roach basically bragging about how they drain fighters, fought de la Hoya cuz he was passed it, saying Mosley was too good, saying in 2011 that they couldn't ask to test Mosley cuz they never agreed to test with Floyd; I became a little critical of his opponent selection and skill level. Then when u have video proof of that, but manny fans ignore it, ur just like wow. At that point I wanted manny to lose to shut up his fans too. So really, it's manny's fans I don't like. Manny is a good fighter, but his extremist fans suck. They spawned the birth of extreme Floyd fans.
                Actually thats what blood said the flom0s only hear what they want and ignore anything else that they don't agree with.

Also Manny Pacquiao extreme fans never spawned the birth of Flom0s, Floyd spawned them no on else, and his hate for Pacquiao is what made the Flom0s more extreme, whoever is an enemy of Floyd or a threat is an enemy of theres.

They do not like boxing just Floyd everyone else is a bum to them. Also many of these Flom0s are basically prideful black power insecure guys who only support black fighters and no one else.

Comment

I like BloodBoxing because he calls things straight down the middle with not much Bias.

I agree with the poster above. That's basically all Floyd's (& Broner's) fanbase is a bunch of these super insecure racist black power clowns. That's all it is.

These guys hate Mexicans, they hate Pacquiao, I've even heard them say things about jewishes in regards to Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                    NSB - Where haters come to hate
                    NSB stands for Non Stop B1tching actually

Comment

both pac and mayweather's fanbase are garbage

Comment

Working...
                      X