Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel ggg would knock ward out.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
      Golovkin is about the same size as ward (5"10) Rosado is a big kid! What ward has is density , he is a solid guy. Golovkin does need to face upper echelon comp - But at 160 I really do not see it, Quillen will not fight him, JCC wants no part of Golovkin, too easy to hit and horrible preperation - 168, i feel the guys up there are too big, Froch / Kesseler / Ward / etc.. those are some big guys - 154 is stacked, he might need to go down there and dominate - 160 is pretty much dead for now.
      Ward is 6'0, he also looks a lot stronger being able to over power guys like Kessler, Dawson, Abraham etc. even in the Olympics he was fighting at LHW and winning gold.

Rosado is tall however his frame looks very small. It seems like the majority of guys at 160 are pretty small these days, especially when you compare them to guys like Miranda, Abraham, Taylor, Pavlik, Hopkins, Green etc. All those guys eventually had to move up because they were too big.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Yeah, he should stay away from 168. The guy he had the best chance with just retired [Pavlik]. If he can't get Martinez, just keep fighting anyone else who's willing. He keeps fighting top 10 154-160 fighters, he's going to make name for himself and rack up the defenses instead of just making a name for himself by being "avoided" by the best.
        One of the best post i have seen on GGG, All these "ducking" post is tiresome...Some of this idiots didnt even know who he was 2 fights ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          Exactly. Those calling for him to fight at 168 are those that just want to see him lose because he has some hype at the moment. I want to see him fight some upper-echelon guys his same size, at 160 or 154.
          If GGG wants to fight Ward he has to take a fight at 168 first

Comment

3G would be willing to move up to 168 to fight Ward and Ward and his team would be loving him to move up and come to Oakland for the fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
              I feel ggg would knock ward out.
              I feel Garcia would knock Khan out too.........oh, wait a sec.

Comment

IF Abel quote is accurate they said ANYBODY from 154 to 168!!!! ANYBODY!!!
                Thats what they want! So someone step up and take the offer!!
                It makes NO difference if fans say he can or can't THEY'RE saying they CAN!!
                Soooooooo... what promoter is going to take the offer???? Ray.

Comment

Don't care what this clown has to say. ****ing fraud.

Comment

I suspect that hbo had an agenda having Ward call his fight in the 1st place. But as far as I'm concerned, Ward fighting GGG this year would be a cherrypick of high proportions.

Now that Ward has crept into everyone's head & is regarded so highly, it just seems to me like his team prefers easy fights now. He's conquered 168, I'd like to see him at 174.

Comment

did any of u read the article? ward doesn't talk about a potential fight with ggg...he comments on ggg as an analyst

no headmovement? what fight were u watching?

Comment

Working...
                      X