No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burgos: Martinez Got a Draw Because PR Has One Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    Really? He is going to repeat the same stupid things dumb posters around here say. Rocky got that gift because one incompetent judge. Rocky dont even have a following here in the island. If you ask around not many people know who he is.
    There were 2 incompetent judges on that fight. I wonder why Paco had them on that assignment.

Comment

Forget about Burgos rematch.....give beltran a rematch first somewhere other than NYC.

Comment

Well the plan is to have Juanma-Martinez later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Burgos must be apocalypto or Rizo.
          And you must be mad bc burgos not only raped martinez but he owned puerto rico with them words hopkins style

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
            And you must be mad bc burgos not only raped martinez but he owned puerto rico with them words hopkins style
            Burgos is a bum and Rocky is an even bigger bum. He aint own anything with what he said. He's just crying about not getting a decision. What Hop did was first class violation. Not on the same level bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
              Burgos is a bum and Rocky is an even bigger bum. He aint own anything with what he said. He's just crying about not getting a decision. What Hop did was first class violation. Not on the same level bro.
              It sure seems ricans are mad though
              Nd im not saying their on the same level just comparing it to a certain extent

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                LMFAOOO!!! I thought the same **** the minute I read the title.I was like one or both these ****ers must of called Burgos yapping.
                I guess you and that ****er Huracagado are butt hurt by Burgos real words.. I feel the same way Burgos feels, He got robbed because the Puerto Rican based WBO had to make sure Puerto Rico kept at least one champion.. HAHAHA Why else would they assign such incompetent judges.. TU Y Huracagado me la pelan!! Yall can have that fake ass championship.. Rocky is trash!!

Comment

Burgos put in atleast 7 to 8 rounds in the bank. This fight was hard to argue. It wasn't controversial it was a robbery.

Comment

Paco Valcarel and Bob Arum want at least one Puerto Rican champion they can feature in NYC.

It's pretty obvious.

Comment

Burgos speaking the truth!

If you're a Rican and you're siding with Martinez then you're showing how much of a dumb ass you are. This was a very clear W for Burgos.

And for all the big mouths...take your 1 champion and celebrate! PR boxing is at its all time low.

Comment

Working...
                      X