No announcement yet.

Guerrero retweets article of him not getting the Floyd Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tredh View Post
    That BS that person posted had me like "WTF?" That is why I asked was he serious cause the post made no sense at all.
    How didn't my post make sense trout is overrated!!

He beat a past prime miguel cotto coming off a loss. WOW, congratulations.

Guerrero will make the fight ugly and competitive. Trout wont.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Yea and it just happens that %99 of the time another race of fighter brings him the big money...sorry just how it works.
      At this point you are right as far as the nationality of the fighters who bring him the big money. But there will not be a big difference in money when it comes to Trout and Guerrero. Competition wise Trout is the better fight.

Comment

Mayweather targets money and if a black fighter would bring him the most money that is who he would fight. I just don't agree with that all big fights seem to be in Vegas Mexicans are the majority in that part of the country that is why it looks that way. PPV buys IMO don't really reflect that. I would bet all my points if Canelo headlined his own PPV the numbers would be very low. All races buy PPV's in good numbers. Chavez Jr ppv numbers were not that high so what happened to all the Mexicans that buy ppv then? I agree they support their fellow countrymen like no other but its a falsehood to me that they drive up ppv numbers to high amounts.
        I remember when he fought Mosley the Mexican on the first weekend in May.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
          How didn't my post make sense trout is overrated!!

He beat a past prime miguel cotto coming off a loss. WOW, congratulations.

Guerrero will make the fight ugly and competitive. Trout wont.
          Your post didn't makes sense cause you trash Trout's win over Cotto but praise Guerrero win over Berto if you don't see how that doesn't makes sense then we have nothing else to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I remember when he fought Mosley the Mexican on the first weekend in May.
            Stuff like that doesn't matter though Dazed!

Comment

Stuff like that doesn't matter though Dazed!
              Yep. It was the second highest selling PPV of all time at that time. In fact, I think it's sold (officially) more than any Pacquiao PPV. 1.4m African-Americans bought it. Who woulda thought?

Comment

At this point you are right as far as the nationality of the fighters who bring him the big money. But there will not be a big difference in money when it comes to Trout and Guerrero. Competition wise Trout is the better fight.
                Oh I agree, Trout is definitely the more legit fight, will it happen??? Probably not, until the media puts pressure on Mayweather like he is ducking Trout, in which it becomes a money fight for him in that case.

Comment

Your post didn't makes sense cause you trash Trout's win over Cotto but praise Guerrero win over Berto if you don't see how that doesn't makes sense then we have nothing else to discuss.

I didn't trash it. Its an OK win.

I am not going mad over the berto win, but robert has wanted mayweather for a while, and i remember all the threads trashing guererro saying he was no good, which you obviously yourself agree with.

Guererro is a much better fight than bradley! Give me a break. Floyd would toy with him. If you cant see that floyd would embarrass lil timothy, then there is no point in debating further.

Guerrero will give it his all. Can the same be said for bradley? Who got outboxed by Manny

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    Oh I agree, Trout is definitely the more legit fight, will it happen??? Probably not, until the media puts pressure on Mayweather like he is ducking Trout, in which it becomes a money fight for him in that case.
                    The bold is all I am getting at. People talking about rankings like those haven't been bought in the past. Folks acting like beating Berto means something when we all know that means **** all in boxing truthfully. When the money is as close as it would be for a PBF vs Trout or a PBF vs Guerrero fight all I'm saying is choose the better competitive fight which is Trout. Folks on here acting like I'm BSing and trashing PBF for saying the Trout fight is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      The bold is all I am getting at. People talking about rankings like those haven't been bought in the past. Folks acting like beating Berto means something when we all know that means **** all in boxing truthfully. When the money is as close as it would be for a PBF vs Trout or a PBF vs Guerrero fight all I'm saying is choose the better competitive fight which is Trout. Folks on here acting like I'm BSing and trashing PBF for saying the Trout fight is better.
                      Oh yea...

Trout is Undefeated
                      Bigger and Taller than Mayweather
                      A smart fighter with technique
                      Not bloated or coming up in weight

This dude has all the tools to beat Mayweather, it's a pick'em fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X