Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero retweets article of him not getting the Floyd Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's supposedly not fighting guerrero or bradley, who does that leave marquez, canelo or...?? I would laugh so hard if it's malinaggi lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Or maybe he's in on it. Either way this confusion has got the masses talking.
      being played for sheep, I say, but to each his own.

----

edit: and btw, that article you speak of was written by a blogger from bnews24. As soon as I read the name, closed the window.
      Last edited by SCEN3RY; 01-24-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

So Golden Boy came out and said that it is not Bradley. I'm thinking they are lying and it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
          Mayweather beats anyone from 147-160.
          More like Floyd ducks & avoids anyone from 147-160. Or Floyd is scared like a little B!T(H of everyone from 147-160.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
            More like Floyd ducks & avoids anyone from 147-160. Or Floyd is scared like a little B!T(H of everyone from 147-160.
            160? seriously? He's a natural 140 and is unbeatable at 147. 154 is pushing it cause he has way less power but still out boxes them there but you're talking 160? that is boxing stupidity at its finest.

Comment

I wasn't a fan of the Guerrero fight, but I just hope he doesn't pick an even worse opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Money&TheProbem View Post
                160? seriously? He's a natural 140 and is unbeatable at 147. 154 is pushing it cause he has way less power but still out boxes them there but you're talking 160? that is boxing stupidity at its finest.
                You and I both know Mayweather couldn't make 140 even if he wanted to. Heck, he couldn't even make 144 against Marquez back in '09.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                  You and I both know Mayweather couldn't make 140 even if he wanted to. Heck, he couldn't even make 144 against Marquez back in '09.
                  I don't think you quite understand what he means by natural 140lb. He's clearly outgrown that division now but that weight fits him better. Once he hit his 30s, making 140 was pretty much over. A lot of fighters have to move up in weight as they get older.

Comment

I was sure it was going to be Guerrero but maybe not. I am still pretty sure Floyd won't fight a prime 154 pound champion like Canelo or Trout but if he does then good for him.

Comment

I would **** bricks if he picked Trout at 154. I can't see it happening because the WBA doesn't want their Super and Regular titles being held by the same guy

Comment

Working...
                      X