Guerrero retweets article of him not getting the Floyd Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the same cycle over and over.

Comment

• Guerrero was the standard Mayweather opponent.
      A smaller (natural 130 pounder), light fisted fighter trying to move up in weight for a big money fight.
      FM was TBE at self promotion and gaming the system but that's about all.
      Seriously, did any knowledgeable fan expect Floyd to lose in Vegas?

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
        Guerrero was the standard Mayweather opponent.
        A smaller (natural 130 pounder), light fisted fighter trying to move up in weight for a big money fight.
        FM was TBE at self promotion and gaming the system but that's about all.
        Seriously, did any knowledgeable fan expect Floyd to lose in Vegas?
        According to this thread Floyd was scared and ducking him..And how exactly was Guerrero smaller then Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Its probablly true...Guerrero is to much of a threat! health first!
          Look at this idiot lol

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            According to this thread Floyd was scared and ducking him..And how exactly was Guerrero smaller then Floyd?
            Floyd didn't duck Guerrero, Robert was made to order for Floyd.
            In my opinion Guerrero was a natural featherweight, maybe super featherweight at best. His first 30 fights were at 130 or under. In those divisions he was an A level boxer. Moving up to 147, he's B level. Guerrero is 4-4 at WW and 2 of those wins were questionable. People think because a fighter can weigh in at 147, that makes him a WW, but I don't agree with that reasoning. A boxer's size is more than height and weight, it's also about bone structure, % of body fat and muscle density.

Comment

In my opinion Guerrero was a natural featherweight, maybe super featherweight at best. His first 30 fights were at 130 or under. In those divisions he was an A level boxer. Moving up to 147, he's B level. Guerrero is 4-4 at WW and 2 of those wins were questionable. People think because a fighter can weigh in at 147, that makes him a WW, but I don't agree with that reasoning. A boxer's size is more than height and weight, it's also about bone structure, % of body fat and muscle density.
              Floyds first 31 fights were 135 and under..so whats your point? how dies that make Floyd bigger then him when infact he isnt

Comment

It's so easy to play Monday morning quarterback.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  Freedom has been a joke for a long time
                  You seriously need to log off already. Bumping a almost 4 year old thread? Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
                    You seriously need to log off already. Bumping a almost 4 year old thread? Jesus.
                    I'm glad somebody bumped this threat to expose trash like Freedom and Co.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      I'm glad somebody bumped this threat to expose trash like Freedom and Co.
                      B*tch, i don't even know who you are. You average 30 posts a day? Log the **** out too.

Comment

Working...
                      X