No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson(prime) vs Ike Ibeabuchi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson(prime) vs Ike Ibeabuchi

Would a prime Tyson lose to Ibeabuchi? I never saw Ibeabuchi fight. Maybe some of the vets on here can shed some light on this question. All I know is Ike was undefeated, 6'4, and a maniac who is still in prison.
    Tyson KO
    50.00%
    Tyson UD
    33.33%
    Ibeabuchi KO
    8.33%
    Ibeabuchi UD
    8.33%

Ibeabuchi had Tua land on his chin consistently for 12 rounds without blinking.

I don't think Tyson stops him, but I do think he wins 8/10

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
      Would a prime Tyson lose to Ibeabuchi? I never saw Ibeabuchi fight. Maybe some of the vets on here can shed some light on this question. All I know is Ike was undefeated, 6'4, and a maniac who is still in prison.
      No ! A Prime Tyson when Cus was alive and under Kevin Rooney Slipping and Bob weaving style can beat any Heavyweight in History. Watch Cus on Youtube he states if Tyson stay focus he would become the greatest Heavyweight of all time. Guess What Cus Died Tyson went to Don King and it was all down hill from there

Comment

Tyson would stop him, but it could be a tough fight. I think Ruddock was a bigger puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
          When I'd only seen the Byrd and Tua fight, I thought Ibeabuchi was something special, but that impression was undermined by some of the other fights I saw him in. Also, Ike is 6'2", not 6'4".

Tyson would win. Even if Tyson didn't knock him out (and I think there is a high likelihood he would), he would land punches on Ibeabuchi far easier than Ibeabuchi would on Mike. Mike was much faster than Ibeabuchi. Ike would have a reach advantage, but he wasn't the type of fighter who would make good use of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
            When I'd only seen the Byrd and Tua fight, I thought Ibeabuchi was something special, but that impression was undermined by some of the other fights I saw him in. Also, Ike is 6'2", not 6'4".

Tyson would win. Even if Tyson didn't knock him out (and I think there is a high likelihood he would), he would land punches on Ibeabuchi far easier than Ibeabuchi would on Mike. Mike was much faster than Ibeabuchi. Ike would have a reach advantage, but he wasn't the type of fighter who would make good use of it.
            I agree with that. Tyson's defense was exceptional in his prime and his speed would present a real problem. Tyson by KO.

Comment

Working...
            X