Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone bump this thread after Dallas beats Mathysse.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dalass jr cant even beat jose benavidez

Comment

Lol.. You guys are making Lucas out to be some kind of Beast.. If that was the case he would of walked threw Zab and Alexander easily. Lucas is not a finisher, period...I'm not saying Dallas is going to win, but he's got the tools to make Lucas look average. Before the fight all it's been, Oh lucas is going to steamroll, murder, etc etc ..After tonight everyone going to be saying.. Well atleast Lucas got the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        dalass jr cant even beat jose benavidez

Jose Benavidez is a force to reckoned with. Not many Guys will beat Benavidez. He can beat anyone at 140 today as a 20 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
          Lol.. You guys are making Lucas out to be some kind of Beast.. If that was the case he would of walked threw Zab and Alexander easily. Lucas is not a finisher, period...I'm not saying Dallas is going to win, but he's got the tools to make Lucas look average. Before the fight all it's been, Oh lucas is going to steamroll, murder, etc etc ..After tonight everyone going to be saying.. Well atleast Lucas got the decision.
          Hahahahahaha lol

Comment

looked pretty close to a steamrolling murder to me

Comment

Comment

At least Lucas got the, um, steamroll, murder, etc etc

Comment

lmao at this thread..........

Comment

It was a champ versus a prospect

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X