Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN just announced Mayweather vs Guerrero, Canelo on card!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
    Again, I am saying IF Canelo fights Trout in May, and IF he beats Trout...people here will still call him a hype job.

Watch.
    Some people are stupid. I for one will give Canelo FULL credit if he faces and beats a lion like Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
      Mayweather vs A Lightweight Class B jajajajaj The Real Fraud Pound by Pound

pound FOR pound....smh. I doubt you will see Floyd get knocked out like Manny did...against a fading LW fighter-lmao

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        It seems like its official..Mayweather vs Guerrero on May 4. Ca nelo will be on same card vs either Angulo, Kirkland or Trout.
        Golden Boy has to use Canelo to Prop Floyds numbers again what a scam

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          They will say Trout beat a faded Miguel Cotto.
          Canelo will not fight Trout! He'll end up with Cotto! That's Golden Boy Style!

Comment

he is a hype job that does not mean he is not great but to argue that he is not a hyped fighter is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Saw it on the bottom line, but his opponent is likely Guerrero, but it's not confirmed. Canelo on the undercard vs Angulo, Kirkland, or Trout.
              This is the same rumor that has been floating around the internet for the last two months on this site and others. ESPN is reporting a rumor. The fact that the rumor comes from ESPN still makes it a rumor and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                What's funny is that's what people are saying to discredited a Canelo-Trout fight but people were all for Canelo-Cotto just a few months ago.
                I haven't seen a single comment discrediting a Canelo-Trout fight. I have seen a ton of comments doubting that Canelo will actually fight Trout. They are totally justified considering that Alvarez has not fought a legitimate 154-pounder since he has been fighting at 154 pounds. If he fights Trout, I will give him credit for stepping in the ring with a top 154-pound fighter. If he fights Angulo or Kirkland, I will continue to call him what he has proven himself to be -- an overrated, overhyped, protected p***y.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  correction...it said Canelo was expected to fight Kirkland, Trout, or Anguelo

Nothing concrete......All expected!
                  I'll take which ever of those 3. But I expect the Canelo hating squad to only want Trout and nothing else, or else Canelo is a protected hypejob bum.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I'll take which ever of those 3. But I expect the Canelo hating squad to only want Trout and nothing else, or else Canelo is a protected hypejob bum.
                    i agree...any of those three will make for a really good fight.

Comment

they said he's "expected" to fight guerrero...

Comment

Working...
                      X