Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN just announced Mayweather vs Guerrero, Canelo on card!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    That's straight up BS. Reason it never has changed is the fact he never fought anyone with a pulse in HIS weight class. I think he's talented but GBP and the WBC are basically witness protection for him. It's obvious not even he has confidence in himself though, I think as big as he is in the game if he truly wanted to fight Trout the fight would've been signed and announced by now. I honestly think he's playing the wait game hoping Trout changes his mind. I'll redirect him if he fights Trout win or lose. Jr stepped up, time for Canelo.
    Again, I am saying IF Canelo fights Trout in May, and IF he beats Trout...people here will still call him a hype job.

Watch.

Comment

Saw it on the bottom line, but his opponent is likely Guerrero, but it's not confirmed. Canelo on the undercard vs Angulo, Kirkland, or Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        They will say Trout beat a faded Miguel Cotto.
        What's funny is that's what people are saying to discredited a Canelo-Trout fight but people were all for Canelo-Cotto just a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
          Floyd wrote this on his Facebook today

As of right now I don’t know who I’m fighting on May 4th. Me fighting Robert Guerrero is just a rumor.
          Right, so he wants me to believe he negotiates a multi-million dollar deal and he hasn't an inkling of who he is most likely to fight?

Comment

Canelo-Trout is way more legit of a fight than, Guerrero-Maywather. But they didn't say is official on espn btw but i wouldn't be shocked if that's how it is.

Comment

Floyd mayweather jr and Saul Canelo Alvarez expected to appear on same card in separate bouts on may 4. Mayweather is expect to defend against Robert Guerrero. Alvarez expected to defend against Angulo Kirkland or trout

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                Again, I am saying IF Canelo fights Trout in May, and IF he beats Trout...people here will still call him a hype job.

Watch.
                well there are ppl here who still call floyd a hypejob, in this very thread i believe. some ppl you just cant take seriously though, real boxing fans know canelo proved himself if he beats trout.

to me hes still a prospect with a title, like trout before beating cotto. but if he beats trout hes proved himself, kirkland not so much. dont get me wrong its a dangerous oponent and will be a decent name on his resume but its not the step up he needs to take to earn a fight with floyd. angulo even less.

Comment

This is no suprise. It is a disappointment however.

Comment

trout is the best guy canelo can fight. just because some people may still have doubts about him doesn't mean he should just fight a bum anyway.

Comment

Any of these match possibilities are ok! Floyd needs Robert to get ready, Robert is coming to win and Floyd must be ready. Unless this kid has no chin he will give Floyd a fight, for how long I don't know because I've seen him once against Berto. He tore Berto up and weither you hold Berto high or low he still got run over!

The other guys battle it out and Floyd fights the winner in Sept. Sounds like a plan. Unless Robert wins?? Floyd can't slip that fast to have this lightweight tuff guy move right in! Can he??? Nah! Right? Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X