No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi-Berto, Matthysse-Maidana Bouts Are Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why Berto he sucks lol

Maidana vs Magic Man lol they both want i dont understand whats wrong with GBP somebody tweet DLH about Malig vs Maida

Matthysse vs Garcia everybody wants that fight lol DLH

Berto vs Malig is pointless, n why put the two Argentineans against each other

Comment

Matthysse vs Maidana is the most EXCITING fight that can be made in Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Maidana vs Magic Man lol they both want i dont understand whats wrong with GBP somebody tweet DLH about Malig vs Maida
        This. Somebody tweet Oscar and tell him to make Maidana vs. Malignaggi.

And also Matthysse vs. Danny Garcia.

He needs to stop bull****ting with the lame matchups (i.e. Shane Mosley.)

Comment

Bad fight for Paulie IMO...he should push for the Maidana fight if that's the other biggest name out there. Fighting Marcos probably isn't what he envisioned a couple months ago but I like it better than the Mosle fight, it's a good style matchup

Comment

after Maidana knocks Paulies head off n Matthysse knocks Dannys head off

then we have the super mega Argentine showdown Maidana vs Matthysse

Comment

F#ck this idea Rich

Comment

If this were a PPV I would buy it.... jk....but I would definitely stream it!!!

Comment

Berto probably wins unless he gets bullied again by a smaller guy which I doubt since Paulie has no pop I think madaina beats Lucas by decision he's getting better with Garcia

Comment

Poor Mosley is being left out of the party. I wouldn't mind a Berto-Mosley matchup, seeing as they have unfinished business and would help the legitimacy of Mosley fighting for the title.

Comment

down. for this card....make it happen ****

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X